PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Member Of The Month Winner

splodger15
January 4th, 2007, 15:56
Gizmo356 was the winner of this month's Member Of The Month. Well Done Gizmo

Maybe Mods can Do a Prize of somesought

Gizmo356
January 4th, 2007, 15:59
Yeah it would be cool if they can give me a member of the month user title but I dont think that will happen unless someone contacts a admin, any way yay thanks for who ever voted for me!:D

dejkirkby
January 4th, 2007, 16:00
Well done Gizmo!

Gizmo356
January 4th, 2007, 16:01
Thnx, I wonder who voted for me?

JKKDARK
January 4th, 2007, 16:04
The people that you helped in the Xbox section

Gizmo356
January 4th, 2007, 16:05
LOL, I don't even know about XboX homebrew....

JKKDARK
January 4th, 2007, 16:41

WTF Then we voted for you and you didn't do anything? Didn't you say "Luckily I'm very helpful with Xbox stuff"? :eek:
I will report it to Captain *not* Awesome :mad:

ExcruciationX
January 4th, 2007, 18:32
I do... :)

You can contact me if you want to learn about it, it is the SUPERIOR home console for homebrew.

bullhead
January 4th, 2007, 18:44
I should have won :( What shall I do now.... Im gonna drink away my anger whilst listening to bright eyes.

bull, >:(

Gizmo356
January 4th, 2007, 23:34
WTF Then we voted for you and you didn't do anything? Didn't you say "Luckily I'm very helpful with Xbox stuff"? :eek:
I will report it to Captain *not* Awesome :mad:

Ok you better be playing cause I don't like people quoting me when I never said some thing just stop its not funny and plus you didn't vote for me.

JKKDARK
January 4th, 2007, 23:49
Ok you better be playing cause I don't like people quoting me when I never said some thing just stop its not funny and plus you didn't vote for me.

and you still joking? What about when you said "I'm an Xbox guru" or "I use pcsxbox all the time"?

In other side, bullhead.. yeah sorry, I will vote for you next month ;)

Gizmo356
January 4th, 2007, 23:52
WTF shut up I hate people like you...go to hell.

JKKDARK
January 4th, 2007, 23:58
WTF shut up I hate people like you...go to hell.

Stop googling AZN pictures ;)

Back on topic,
Hey ExcruciationX, He didn't say Dreamcast ;) (since you said SUPERIOR.. :rolleyes:)

Gizmo356
January 4th, 2007, 23:59
WTF is AZN?

JKKDARK
January 5th, 2007, 00:03
WTF is AZN?

Don't ask. Go to Xbox section and help people ;)

Gizmo356
January 5th, 2007, 00:05
Ok little ugly girl just shut up and stop annoying me do you have a crush on me or something damn get a life.

gunntims0103
January 5th, 2007, 00:12
---------------------------------------------------------------------

you know what that line is

THE END OF FLAMMING IN THIS THREAD!

JKKDARK dont make up qoute's as that does get rather annoying, gizmo356 just chill bro. you can come to mod's when theres a problem as you just did ;)

-BACK ON TOPIC-

JKKDARK
January 5th, 2007, 00:12
Ok little ugly girl just shut up and stop annoying me do you have a crush on me or something damn get a life.

I'm not little (I'm 4 years older than you), I'm not ugly, I'm not fat. There are NOT pictures on the net about me.

Listen to me, I WASN'T joking. Why are you crying?

EDIT: Oh gunntims0103, sorry. It will not happen again. I will post the line :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gizmo356
January 5th, 2007, 00:17
Ok if you weren't joking give me a link to were you saw me say that and physically you may not be little but you sure act like it.

JKKDARK
January 5th, 2007, 00:20
you may not be little but you sure act like it.

Excuse me, but it's the internet. We don't act here like in real life.

gunntims0103
January 5th, 2007, 00:24
you guys are just arguing for no reason at all. Everyone just chill out. I rather not want to give out infractions just because users are disputing over something so small and meaningless, so just DROP it.

If it continues i might just have to give out infractions as its my job as mod! so please, im asking really nicely.

-BACK ON TOPIC-

JKKDARK
January 5th, 2007, 00:29
you guys are just arguing for no reason at all. Everyone just chill out. I rather not want to give out infractions just because users are disputing over something so small and meaningless, so just DROP it.

If it continues i might just have to give out infractions as its my job as mod! so please, im asking really nicely.

-BACK ON TOPIC-

I don't think that's a correct word. You don't know who is the user front of the computer.

Ok then I hope you don't start acting like you do in real life because I'm pretty sure is more immature than you act online.

Okay you cannot read now? (yes i know, you can't). gunntims0103 said no more FLAMMING ;)

Destroyer699
January 5th, 2007, 00:32
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/destroyer69/roflcopter.gif

gunntims0103
January 5th, 2007, 00:34
------------------------------------------------------------------------

now i can draw the line for

BACK ON TOPIC!

you guys got off easy, i was very easy going with you guys. Another mod would have handed out infractions......

ExcruciationX
January 5th, 2007, 00:39
Hey ExcruciationX, He didn't say Dreamcast ;) (since you said SUPERIOR.. :rolleyes:)
Well, I've never owned a Dreamcast, so I don't know if it better or not.

However, the specs of the Dreamcast would indicate that the Xbox is better in terms of homebrew. It has a PS1 emu, and a N64 emu! And there BOTH good!

TacticalBread
January 5th, 2007, 00:41
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/destroyer69/roflcopter.gif

I agree.

ninja9393
January 5th, 2007, 00:45
i voted for gizmo

Congrats gizmo

Gizmo356
January 5th, 2007, 00:47
Thanks a-lot ninja!

JKKDARK
January 5th, 2007, 01:04
However, the specs of the Dreamcast would indicate that the Xbox is better in terms of homebrew. It has a PS1 emu, and a N64 emu! And there BOTH good!

Well, it's only more advanced. Soon we will see a PSX emulator. PSX can be prefectly emulated on Dreamcast (just see bleemcast)