PDA

View Full Version : Logitech's new Cordless MediaBoard keyboard for PS3, eat that Phantom

wraggster
January 4th, 2007, 18:42
via engadget (http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/04/logitechs-new-cordless-mediaboard-keyboard-for-ps3-eat-that-ph/)

It was only a matter of time before we started to see the first wave of PS3 branded input devices, and no surprise, Logitech is leading the charge. Today they're introducing their Cordless MediaBoard keyboard for PlayStation 3, a wireless keyboard with vertical scrollbar and touchpad so you can forget stringing that mouse across the room. Although you can't exactly use it to games, it'll be available next month to sate your PS3 browsing and messaging needs for $80 -- two things sure to make Phantom weep a little harder over its scammy little Lapboard.

Screen Via Comments

StreetRacerTPSPL
January 5th, 2007, 03:45
i think its a bit ugly but anyting for ps3 is good :D

F9zDark
January 5th, 2007, 04:43
Sweet, but unfortunately the price is a bit much. I got myself a USB mouse and keyboard for around 30 bucks and they work great. Granted I can't go too far, but without an HD-TV it doesn't matter, if I am far away I can't read whats on the browser or messenger (too well at least).

Emeriastone
January 5th, 2007, 06:08
Perhaps if it came with a wireless mouse I'd pay the $80. Not too bad. Everything I own from logitec works great. I should have invested in stock way back when...