PDA

View Full Version : Forum Weirdness

wraggster
January 4th, 2007, 21:33
Sorry to all, the release of the Dark Alex custom firmware took down our servers twice tonight and killed our stats counter and then stopped people from forum posting.

strangely enough the posting is back to normal but stats are still fubared. will update soon

Video_freak
January 4th, 2007, 21:36
Shows how popular the PSP homebrew scene is becoming again. :)

gunntims0103
January 4th, 2007, 21:39
yea i noticed the down time because the treads were all messed up, its better now. Thanks for informing us wraggster! :)

wraggster
January 4th, 2007, 21:43
yeah things arent right yet

jojotjuh
January 4th, 2007, 21:47
weird how it says on the page

$title Forum Weirdness

January 4th, 2007, 21:33 Posted By: wraggster

Sorry to all, the release of the Dark Alex custom firmware took down our servers twice tonight and killed our stats counter and then stopped people from forum posting.

strangely enough the posting is back to normal but stats are still fubared. will update soon

while in this thread an other time (one hour later)
also a bug?

Shrygue
January 4th, 2007, 21:47
I got booted out of Dcemu several times due to all this problems. Also made one thread look like it had something like 120 posts where in fact it wasn't (after trying to switch between pages a few times).

mikebeaver
January 4th, 2007, 21:58
I was kinda expecting this to happen, the last D_A release caused all sorts of problems
Its great to know that so many people appreciate the hard work that goes into these application, just hope D_A's donation box is full in the morning :)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
January 4th, 2007, 22:24
but im glad its back to normal now! :)

ExcruciationX
January 4th, 2007, 22:26
Thank's for informing us, wraggster!

pt9087
January 4th, 2007, 22:52
Good job i was at football in the Kc stadium,