PDA

View Full Version : DSFret - Learn the guitar fretboard

wraggster
January 5th, 2007, 10:43
News /release from Spag (http://palib.info/forum/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2122&forum=28)

Hi!

So as I started to learn guitar a while ago but still didn't know the notes on the fretboard, I thought I could make some paper cards to revise them in the train.
But why bother with paper when I always have my DS with me? So I made this small app!

It allows you to revise every fret one after the other, in a random order if you wish. And you can choose between International (A, B, C, ...) and Latin (Do, Re, Mi) output.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6710/dsfretta5.jpg

It's ugly and it's my first app in C ever, so I guess it could be improved, but it works. The stylus is still buggy (I don't know how I can do the same action just ONCE with "PA_SpriteTouched") so I recommend you use the pad for now.

Maybe someone else than me can have a use for it!

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

robman84
January 5th, 2007, 20:05
I'll give it a try. Having bought Guitar Hero 2 for PS2 over Xmas I've got the bug to learn to play the real guitar that sits unused by the side of my computer!

latoshi
January 5th, 2007, 20:38
dude can you make more nds. files than rar. please e-mail me i need info ok im tired of seeing all the good games being rar files its driving me insane please make nds its all the max media drive will play and moonshell does not work so please help me im begging youppppplllllllleeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee

DanTheManMS
January 5th, 2007, 22:16
Um, latoshi, rar files are just compressed files. You uncompress them to get the nds files packed inside. Download a RAR extraction program like WinRAR or ZipGenius.

voteforpedro36
January 6th, 2007, 21:03
K a question here...
Any word on whether this works with the Max Media Dock?

toymin80r
January 6th, 2007, 23:03
works on mmd, but the program itself doesn't do much, but does what its supposed to do (i guess)

voteforpedro36
January 7th, 2007, 03:00
OK I got a major problem here. I should put this on a new thread but it won't let me, so here it goes.

I tried to put this on the MMD, and when I turned my DS on there were bunches of files and folders (with nothing in them) and all of them I couldn't open. So I hit the GAMES icon, and the same thing there, just not ten thousand of them.

Now I know that I wouldn't be able to play this (I don't have a nopass yet...still mad bout that) but I didn't know this would happen.

Oh and I forgot I had music on it too, and it turned it into lots of folders and files that wouldn't open. Normally none of this would be a problem, (I would just delete it and put all the music back on) but my computer doesn't see ANY of it. I have it showing hidden files, but still nothing.

Oh and one more thing... I ran WINRAR on the folder for the first time on this file, that may be where I messed up, but still could someone tell me how to delete files off of it. When I press delete it says "Cannot find source of file E://" or something to that affect.

Any help is really,really,really appreciated.