PDA

View Full Version : Moonshell v1.6 Beta 4 - Multimedia Application for Nintendo DS

wraggster
January 6th, 2007, 01:57
MoonShell (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/nds/) is a multimedia player for Nintendo DS (Lite) consoles. It has support for DPG video files, MP3/NSF audio files and viewing JPG/Jpeg/BMP/PNG (non progressive) files, it also has support for TXT textfiles. MoonShell supports dualscreens and it has full support for the touch screen. MoonShell has plug-in system that allows to add any compatible plug-in just by copying the plug-in files to the appropriate folder. MoonShell also comes with several kind of useful plug-ins.

Heres whats new:

- Version 1.6finalbeta4 2007/01/05

There is no change in the main body of MoonShell.
DLDI driver changed: The NDSROM comment for R4TF was changed.
DLDI driver added: ez5s_moon.dldi EZ Flash 5 (SD Card)
EZ5 requests the firmware version 1.1. Please refer NDSROM comment window.

Confirmed DLDI driver.
MPCF, M3CF, EZSD(EZ4Lite/EZ4LiteDeluxe), DLMS, EWSD, SCCF, SCSD, NMMC, nsd2, G6FL(G6Normal/G6Lite), EZ5S, M3SD(M3OldPro/M3NewPer/M3NewPro/M3Lite), R4TF(M3Simply-R4DS).
Unconfirmed DLDI driver.
EZSD(EZ4MiniSD/EZ4LiteCompact), MMCF, MPSD, NJSD, SCDS, M3SD(M3NormalSD/M3OldPer).
Failed DLDI driver.
AKFS...

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

sonikku88
January 6th, 2007, 13:48
Still no equaliser, huh? :(

I would like to see a Flash player with the next one. That would be sweet.

landmark
January 6th, 2007, 14:36
MoonShell (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/nds/) is a multimedia player for Nintendo DS (Lite) consoles. It has support for DPG video files, MP3/NSF audio files and viewing JPG/Jpeg/BMP/PNG (non progressive) files, it also has support for TXT textfiles. MoonShell supports dualscreens and it has full support for the touch screen. MoonShell has plug-in system that allows to add any compatible plug-in just by copying the plug-in files to the appropriate folder. MoonShell also comes with several kind of useful plug-ins.

Heres whats new:

- Version 1.6finalbeta4 2007/01/05

There is no change in the main body of MoonShell.
DLDI driver changed: The NDSROM comment for R4TF was changed.
DLDI driver added: ez5s_moon.dldi EZ Flash 5 (SD Card)
EZ5 requests the firmware version 1.1. Please refer NDSROM comment window.

Confirmed DLDI driver.
MPCF, M3CF, EZSD(EZ4Lite/EZ4LiteDeluxe), DLMS, EWSD, SCCF, SCSD, NMMC, nsd2, G6FL(G6Normal/G6Lite), EZ5S, M3SD(M3OldPro/M3NewPer/M3NewPro/M3Lite), R4TF(M3Simply-R4DS).
Unconfirmed DLDI driver.
EZSD(EZ4MiniSD/EZ4LiteCompact), MMCF, MPSD, NJSD, SCDS, M3SD(M3NormalSD/M3OldPer).
Failed DLDI driver.
AKFS...

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
I can't download the attachment of your? Is there another way?

kcajblue
January 6th, 2007, 23:11
that attacthment works.
if you cant download from the attacthment then get it from the actual website.

SVJNess
January 7th, 2007, 21:32
awsome, g6 support! but i cant get .dpg files to play.. am i missing something? The media player built into my G6 wont work because its jacked up for whatever reason.

jdreamerw
January 9th, 2007, 21:54
I'm having the same problem.. .dpg files won't play with my G6

TeenDev
January 9th, 2007, 21:58
im hesatent to try becuase i tryed the Image Veiwer with DILI driver for MMD and it booted but then the screens went black...