PDA

View Full Version : Konami releases PSP skins for their classic shooters

wraggster
January 6th, 2007, 02:35
via siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/2007/01/05/konami-releases-psp-skins-for-their-classic-shooters/)

It’s a shame that Gradius Portable didn’t do that well, but Konami isn’t giving up on the shooter package deal. On January 25, 2007 they are releasing three new shoot ‘em up collections for the PSP: Twinbee Portable, Salamander Portable and Parodius Portable. There’s still a market for these classics, but to further push them Konami is releasing skins to stick on your PSP as a bonus item. The Salamander one looks cool, but I’m not sure if these are going to entice people to run out and buy one of these 4,179 for yen ($35). Also interesting to note is all three games have been rated by CERO and Parodius Porable got slapped with a C rating (15 and up). All of the sexual innuendo in Sexy Parodius is the likely culprit.

Screens Via Comments

aCoL
January 6th, 2007, 05:13
meh

socomit
January 6th, 2007, 09:44
i want pokemon skins!

Mew
January 6th, 2007, 12:24
i want pokemon skins!are you serious???!!

Vega
January 6th, 2007, 13:55
F*cking PARODIUS! That game kicked so much ass on the Saturn

Shrygue
January 6th, 2007, 14:03
Those skins don't look too bad. I just wished more different designs were made.

benn
January 6th, 2007, 18:42
lame. look at the skins and how little thought has been given to them.... once you remoc=ve the psp screen and buttons etc, 90% of the interesting image has been removed!

taiyoh
January 6th, 2007, 20:47
I wish there was a boktai skin!!!:p

Triplegreen
January 7th, 2007, 03:59
they need to stop playin and release a Contra greatest hits. even the ultra crappy and sucky ps1 versions developed by apaloosa.