PDA

View Full Version : PSP DocMaker GUI v0.2

wraggster
January 6th, 2007, 02:55
News/release via thenameless:

Hello,
I have programmed a Program that make it easy to create Documents for the PSPDocMaker

Current Version: 0.2 (Now with TXT support!)

Features:
- Auto Convert Files to the correct format and size
- Image Support for *.png;*.gif;*.cur;*.pcx;* .ani;*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.bmp;* .ico;*.emf;*.wmf
- Text Support for *.txt
- Preview
- Easy GUI

ToDo:
- Support for .pdf, .doc
- Add Option: Split Big Images
- Small Picture: Let User choose resize or not

Guide:
How to create Document Files?
- Open PSPDocMaker
- Click on Select Files
- Mark File(s) and klick on Open (Multi select is enabeld)
- (Enter the Game Code of the Game) <- I've tested SCUS99999 and it works on a game with another code, maye it works on all games
- If you have added the file(s) you wan't click on Create
- Wait
- Select the Folder where your Game is located
- Click on Save
- Done!

ChangeLog:
v0.2
- Add support for text files
- Add Options
- Add Preview
- Correct convert bug
- Save/Reset Configuration

Download and Give feedback Via Comments
via nameless (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1303751&postcount=1)

DarthPaul
January 6th, 2007, 03:01
woah! this is awesome! great news! i'll download it now. and i hope somebody makes a site or something to download Docs like they did with the icons site.

Vega
January 6th, 2007, 03:13
id like to know more about this an I look forward to future releases. Making manuals would be cool... even copy a walkthrough or some game codes in the manual. Or even character Biographys and stuff. Yea... look forward to further development.

gr42178
January 6th, 2007, 03:14
woah! this is awesome! great news! i'll download it now. and i hope somebody makes a site or something to download Docs like they did with the icons site.

That would definitely be usefull, this is a good one!

DarthPaul
January 6th, 2007, 03:17
hey i found one!! there are a lot already,i found docs on pdf and txt format,ill look forward to a future release of this so it can support pdf,cuz i hate that txt's..

pt9087
January 6th, 2007, 03:23
Looks good but there is so many GUI apps

DarthPaul
January 6th, 2007, 03:27
Looks good but there is so many GUI apps

yeah but most of them are to convert from iso to pbp...

Veskgar
January 6th, 2007, 03:55
Awesome! Its good to see more and more apps coming out for use with 3.03 OE-A & PSX emulation.

I know some people may get annoyed with so many different apps and GUI's being released but that is actually good as one will usually stand out from the rest.

Great job on this!

hockey2112
January 6th, 2007, 04:27
hey i found one!! there are a lot already,i found docs on pdf and txt format,ill look forward to a future release of this so it can support pdf,cuz i hate that txt's..

Got a link? Or at least the search terms you used in Google or whatnot? :)

stuart_s
January 6th, 2007, 05:30
Looks cool. Good work. Can't wait to see it when it can support .pdf!

Gene
January 6th, 2007, 07:08
Thank You! Great GUI!

the only thing that isn't to my liking is that the sony emu only allows a maximum of 100 pages on the documant.dat... So i couldn't convert a walkthrough 100%...

i really hope that gets cracked soon. Maybe in revision B Dark_Alex will decide to patch it to read as many as 9999. But anyway, i can make all my custom document.dat files and that is really cool.

hack.fool
January 6th, 2007, 07:49
well said...I'll really love this app with some game...
really appreciate...thanx!!

Mr. Shizzy
January 6th, 2007, 09:59
Awesome work! :) Does anyone know a good place to download instruction manuals in pic format? Google has been giving me the run around...

Shrygue
January 6th, 2007, 10:32
Nice GUI, it makes in game document making so much easier!

irishwhip
January 6th, 2007, 10:38
search on wikipedia for "Instruction manual video game".

some excellent links there (no direct link, because i'm not sure how legal it is)
most of them come as pdf. some pdfs allow you to extract all images, but others will require you to use photoshop or acrobat pro to extract them.

Necroxide
January 6th, 2007, 11:29
i used this and i was like this is really awesome!

anyway anyone need any custom custom PSX eboot icons i make them free of charge of course

Ryupowerup
January 6th, 2007, 12:57
good page for Manuals
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/replacementdocs/

there a lot od pdfs file there for game Manuals

NightRaven
January 6th, 2007, 17:06
good page for Manuals
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/replacementdocs/

there a lot od pdfs file there for game Manuals

Ahh lovin this lil app and thanks for the link Ryupowerup!:thumbup:

gr42178
January 11th, 2007, 18:02
Thank You! Great GUI!

the only thing that isn't to my liking is that the sony emu only allows a maximum of 100 pages on the documant.dat... So i couldn't convert a walkthrough 100%...

i really hope that gets cracked soon. Maybe in revision B Dark_Alex will decide to patch it to read as many as 9999. But anyway, i can make all my custom document.dat files and that is really cool.

Version 3.03 OEB now supports 1000 pages. Is there any way to make it so it doesnt shrink your images? They get too small to read for me, maybe I am doing something wrong?:confused: