PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Daedalus?

mlcurly16
January 6th, 2007, 16:15
StrmNrmm hasn't been seen for a long while, Wally is still making spiff-ups every once and a while...

but what happened to the official releases? Is there ANY news whatsoever about them??

xg917
January 6th, 2007, 16:19
nope, last post on his blog was september 25th... and on qj a while before that, they said that we should be seeing R9 soon, but it never came out...

Cloudhunter
January 6th, 2007, 16:22
StrmNrmm hasn't been seen for a long while, Wally is still making spiff-ups every once and a while...

but what happened to the official releases? Is there ANY news whatsoever about them??

Last I heard, hes still alive, but very busy with RL issues.

Cloudy

gamerremag
January 6th, 2007, 16:47
i doubt something like that would just end. it was doing so well....

V3N0M
January 6th, 2007, 16:56
Well last I heard, he was having some family issues and he probably needs to sort that out. I wouldn't worry to much about it though. Give him some time, I don't see him quiting this project any time soon.

mcvader
January 6th, 2007, 17:25
I don't expect StrmNrmm to come back :( , it's been too long with no word, I just wish he'd tell us whether to expect an update or not.

I wonder if there's any n64 emu's in development right now, I remember zion said he'd be working on monkey 64 but I've heard nothing of that since it was first announced.

V3N0M
January 6th, 2007, 18:22
Well I have something that will cheer all of you up! I will announce my project in a few days with some screens. Hell I might even announce it today if I can finish some more code up so it is presentable.

xg917
January 6th, 2007, 18:42
im patient for ur announcement :D

xg917
January 6th, 2007, 18:42
im patient for ur announcement :D

xg917
January 6th, 2007, 18:43
wut the FFFF!!!!???

Mr. Shizzy
January 7th, 2007, 05:56
Well I have something that will cheer all of you up! I will announce my project in a few days with some screens. Hell I might even announce it today if I can finish some more code up so it is presentable.

Sweet. :D I love surprises. :D

V3N0M
January 7th, 2007, 05:59
Well I hope Halo Zero for psp cheers you guys up. I have been working non-stop on it. Hopefully I will have a release soon!

xg917
January 7th, 2007, 06:09
dats awsome dude!!! u realy caught me off guard there. good job jman

gunntims0103
January 7th, 2007, 06:16
well sttrrrnnmmm's been having family problems (at least thats what i heard). He seemed to have just disappeared from the face of the internet entirely. Theres alot of unapprciative users who seem to think that emu dev is easy and will say things like "this is good now add......." without a thanks or anything, users forget that coder's do this as a hobby....

That being said n64 emulation on the psp probally won't happen, im optamistic that it might but very doutfull......

-LOCKED-