PDA

View Full Version : CCQ for PSP v.1

wraggster
January 6th, 2007, 20:49
New release from Max Thrane (http://maxt.dk/archives/2007/01/06/ccq-for-psp-v1)

Heres the details:

This package will allow you to run these 3 programs on your PSP in a matter of minutes saving your time and being user friendly for the newbies:

CWCheat (cheating in games)
CheatMaster (cheating in games)
QuickPower (very easy to reboot/power off your psp)
You will need the latest (currently) firmware made by Dark_Alex : 3.03 Open Edition. (Rev A)

How to enable and how to use it?

UPLOADING TO PSP:

Unpack the ZIP file
Copy the 3 folders to the ROOT of your memory stick
ENABLING:
You will have to enable the plugins before you can use them!

Power off your PSP
Power it on again while holding the Right Trigger down
This will bring you to the Recovery Mode
Go to Advanced > Advanced configuration > Make sure the "Plain modules in UMD/ISO" is enabled (press X to enable/disable)
Go back twice to see the main menu
Plugins > Enable all of the plugins by pressing X on each of them (this will change the plugin's status from Disabled to Enabled)
Go back once to see the main menu
Hit Exit
USING:

Press SELECT button for more then 3 seconds in any PSP/POPS game to bring the CWCheat menu up
Press the sound button (at the left of SELECT button) once in any PSP/POPS game to bring the CheatMaster menu up
Press HOME+Start to reboot PSP (Rebooting means just that the PSP is restarting the XMB. It will use the normal PSP Bootscreen even if you have configured it to be not shown on startup. This function is good to restart after updating a PRX module on the memory stick. If you want to go to the Recovery Menu use Power Off and start again
Press HOME+Select to power off PSP
Press HOME+Left Trigger to decrease brightness
Press HOME+Right Trigger to increase brightness
How to cheat in CWCheat/CheatMaster? Please use the links at the top of this post to read about the programs and to read the included manuals. I do not provide any tech.support on how to use the programs, this post is just to help people to get those 2 cheat programs and QuickPower to get running on their PSP. Thank you =)

Software used for this package:

CWCheat PSP: v0.1.6 REV.B
CWCheat POPS: v0.1.6 REV.F
CheatMaster PSP/POPS: v0.6c build 37
QuickPower: 0.1

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

Shrygue
January 6th, 2007, 23:30
This sounds very useful. I'll get this and try it out.

SketchPCIS
January 7th, 2007, 00:07
THIS is exactly what I've been hoping for. -Thank you- for making the installation of these programs a little less daunting for someone like myself :P

pt9087
January 7th, 2007, 01:30
Nice, i will try this when i get 3.03 OE A.

SketchPCIS
January 7th, 2007, 04:18
I can confirm it works beautifully