PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] Sig/Avatar

BrennonCooke
January 7th, 2007, 14:28
My signature request I hope somone can help me out.

Item/s: I don't really know about the picture I want in it I like the WoW games, And my Fav char is Illidan if anyone know who he is, That would be alright with my Avatar as well if it has some awesome blending of colours.

Size/s: I don't know pretty average size for the Avatar and a average size for the Signature, I would like to fit more into my signature later on so mabey not make it so big but I want it big enough to see the signature alright.

Theme: I would probable like it a PSP theme although I don't know what it looks like basically go with whatever goes right, If it has anything to do with the colours and what not just make it blend and look alright.

Color/s: The colours I would probably want are like a deep blue, light blue, black, white, I would like them blended as well the blending and colour matching means the most to me for a good signature.

Text: I would just like this here username for the text (Zeiq) the font I want would probably have to be a sort of old english writing I like that style the most.

Notes: I don't really have any notes I just hope what I put down would be alright.

lmtlmt
January 7th, 2007, 14:41
i can try for ya ;)

BrennonCooke
January 7th, 2007, 14:47
Thank you it will be appreciated.

S34MU5
January 7th, 2007, 15:16
ill give it a try, what do you want in the user name?

zeiq or brennoncooke?

also you shoulda posted this in the art request thread but oh well

***EDIT:
I came up with these avi may be a bit small i dunno, also didnt know what to put for user name so i put both, if you want me to change anythinig just say, it was a quick job:D

Malksta
January 7th, 2007, 21:13
S34MU5, The max avatar requirements are 100x100 so enlarge his avatar :P

S34MU5
January 7th, 2007, 21:21
yeh i might. i just set it to selection 1x1px so i would be square. bah

vision
January 8th, 2007, 00:36
Just an opinion try putting white bitmap text on the side going like this

E
X
A
M
P
L
E

And lower opacity a bit...

If you want too

S34MU5
January 8th, 2007, 00:51
me?

pixel font?

for the avi? like mine but on the side going down and longer?

vision
January 8th, 2007, 03:33
Yeah, you s34mu5