PDA

View Full Version : The LMAO Files Episode 1

The_Ultimate_Eggman
January 7th, 2007, 14:44
I would say this goes down as a noobie mistake. Some poor person on the PlayStation forums didn't know that the white case around the cd was supposed to stay on there and proceeded to remove it with a screwdriver. Needless to say, their PSP no longer works and there are 12 pages of posts that are quite funny to read.

quote:
So I got a PSP for Christmas, and it took me about 30 mins, but I finally got the "Socom Fireteam Bravo 2" UMD out of its white case. Man, Sony really needs to make it easier to get UMD's out of their case, It took me a screwdriver! Anyways, I put the UMD in the PSP, and again Sony needs to fix this, it can move around and stuff so how can the data be read? And I started up the game and my PSP makes this really loud screeching noise and it cut my FTB2 in half! Wha tthe heck!!?? Now my PSP doesn't work!! What do I do??

read the full thread here ps try not to laugh

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psp&thread.id=2721693

Zion
January 7th, 2007, 14:47
:rofl: omg ....... :rofl:

mikebeaver
January 7th, 2007, 14:51
OMG!! how dumb can you be? :rofl:
Seriously, using a screwdriver to open the UMD case and just putting a disk into the drive, ha ha ha, I could laugh at this guy all day :)

Shrygue
January 7th, 2007, 14:56
That guy was so stupid! I bet he didn't bother to read the instruction book like any sensible person would do.

mcvader
January 7th, 2007, 14:59
he's gonna sue sony!! lol

scottyboynow
January 7th, 2007, 15:41
and it took me about 30 mins, but I finally got the "Socom Fireteam Bravo 2" UMD out of its white case

HAHAHAHAHAHA. How dumb is that.:rofl:

Vega
January 7th, 2007, 16:46
F*ckin hell! lol at that poor ba*tard! hahaha!!

Wow, he had 47 previous posts before this! How . . . . oh god Im not even gonna' start.

The pics are funny as hell also.

He says "Why would Sony do that? I thought it was like a Gamecube disk... And my FTB2 cut really bad, almost in half"

LOLOL

This is comedy gold right here . . . maybe too funny to be true. Bet he's an attention whore.

S34MU5
January 7th, 2007, 17:38
What a n00b,

that is shocking. the manual makes it clear, and its obvious it fits in. My god that is so funny.

Jonesyxxiv
January 7th, 2007, 17:40
Thats wicked funny. But the pictures arnt there any more.

IamAbe
January 7th, 2007, 17:43
don't laugh at the poor kid, its not that funny(ok, maybe it is), still its wrong. some people are not as smart as others, i pity them, you should too.

honestly tho, thats FUNNY AS HELL! LAMO(and feeling bad at the same time), hehe...

Basil Zero
January 7th, 2007, 17:56
OMG!

r u serious

when i first got my psp and a game, never did that, just went on ahead and played it as it is, geez why would sony bother putting an obstruction when u just opened the case lol

carlitx
January 7th, 2007, 18:25
Holy Fugin Sh!t Man That Guys Stupider Thn I Am Hahahahahahaha1

coldjim
January 7th, 2007, 18:29
omg! lmao!!!
that is the funniest thing i have ever read
is this guy serious!!?? lmao
how old is he?

kcajblue
January 7th, 2007, 18:45
he should have at least tried to play it in the "UMD case" first before taking it off.

devdj
January 7th, 2007, 18:54
Ha people like those have no business messin around with the psp that incompetant ba*tard. HA HA

shadowhawk22
January 7th, 2007, 18:54
I think it was faked, it's a joke. Did you hear the thing he said about "if my parents hear me crying they'd beat me"? That proves it, he's just trying to get attention. I believe this was a concern early on, especially whether the disk could be taken out and read with another reader... But to think the disk goes in the PSP without a white case is too retarded to be true...

Ramza042
January 7th, 2007, 19:41
I agree, I think it's totally fake, but yea, it's pretty good for a laugh. I would like to see the pictures though, just to see HOW fake. :D

jimmi
January 7th, 2007, 20:08
yeh i feel so bad for this kid at christmass... even if it did make me laff... aw sadness

alucard001
January 7th, 2007, 20:11
omg, is this guy for real lol

Malksta
January 7th, 2007, 20:19
rofl, what a dumbass :D

Hobobo
January 7th, 2007, 22:09
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This made me laugh pretty hard :eek:

It got pretty boring after the 3rd page tho =\

mavsman4457
January 7th, 2007, 22:19
I haven't looked at the pictures yet but I am going to go out on a limb and say that this guy is just posting this for the laughs.

Edit: I looked at his other posts and either he is a guy who spends lots of time trying to get people on that board to think that he's twelve or he is indeed a twelve year old fool. He had two threads talking about whether he was fat or not, hahaha. He also had over 1000 posts there so he does indeed spend a lot of time there. On a side note, that board is filled with homebrew stuff. That is awesome. That used to be my official PSP forums but then I was introduced to PSP Dcemu and I haven't been back there in a long time.

felonyr301
January 7th, 2007, 22:35
well like it has been said in the beginning when the psp first came out there were people who did this. Well i pity him but seriously guys this shit is funny as hell.

LilSwish722
January 7th, 2007, 22:37
ahahahahaha LMAO. wow. this is great. i mean hilarious for us but bad for him. ah...that was a good laugh

M Dash
January 8th, 2007, 10:26
OH MY GAWD!!!

The guy must be pretty stupid to make something like this! loooool XD

Funniest thing I've read in a week! XD

razorak
January 8th, 2007, 10:34
See what happens when u don't read instructions or readmes?

FOL
January 8th, 2007, 18:42
This guy is full of crap, as it wouldnt even spin up, cause the umd case hits the closed switch which then tells the laser to check the disc, and plus look at the way the disc is cut, in the pictures, thats deffo a pair of scissors job, no drive in the world would cut a disc like that.

bitsnpieces
January 9th, 2007, 12:50
This reminds me about the kid who bought the GeForce 6600 Ultra or something when it first came out, didn't have PCI-Express and his friend told me to cut off the bit that didn't fit, and it'll still work. So he cut it off, fitted it in, but it never worked. LOL

Like FOL says, this could be fake. Just as the story I just posted. People say fake or real. Funnier is that the guy who posted it, made another post saying it was fake and the picture was edited. While at the same time, denying all comments and saying it was real and true. LOL

Anybody else remember when the PSP launched and there were a few people that did this. They came here and asked why di Sony make the case so hard to open, those were legit I don't know if this is. Either way its always funny,if they really do rip that plastic apart and then put it in the PSP.I can just imagine the noise of it banging around in there lol.

So maybe this is true. These kind of people do exist. I was unable to see the images since the yellow frog appeared... But yeah...

ExcruciationX
January 9th, 2007, 13:33
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! :rofl:

DragonPimpsta
January 10th, 2007, 03:07
i had to take my white case off a few of my games to fix them. because i broke the plastic clear part and taking white case off fixed it, but i put it back on... i didnt read that thing, just wanted to share my story :D

TacticalBread
January 10th, 2007, 04:03
This reminds me about the kid who bought the GeForce 6600 Ultra or something when it first came out, didn't have PCI-Express and his friend told me to cut off the bit that didn't fit, and it'll still work. So he cut it off, fitted it in, but it never worked. LOL

LOL! I was just going to say that!

roflcopter!