PDA

View Full Version : Okiwi-a free NDS Browser News Update

wraggster
January 7th, 2007, 18:19
Some news from the coders of Okiwi (http://okiwi.blogspot.com/) which is going to be a free NDS Browser:

These days I've been working in the graphical user interface and now I'm including a necessary keyboard to allow text input in our Nintendo DS.

My intention is to publish in the very short term a demo which will show that pieces of the software that can integrate with each other yet and play their role, although in an incomplete fashion. I hope all doubts about this browser's development reality clear up this way.

About collaborations, altough I thank that some of you are offering to contribute with graphics or programming, the project is closed to this by now. It's probable that this changes in the future, and I try to make a team. If that happened, I'd make a request in the blog and I'd begin to gather applications from that point.

Some words to the blog translators: thank you for the work you've done till now. From here on I will deal with that task, until the updating frequency raises again making it advisable for me to leave it.

By the way, ¡happy 2007!

por Pedro J. Estébanez

kcajblue
January 7th, 2007, 18:31
ill be waiting for that demo.

houseonfire
January 7th, 2007, 21:09
I'm the one who went on there saying its fake and everything. Just so we could get some demo/ a faster release:rofl:

DirtHerder
January 8th, 2007, 15:41
I doubt what you said had anything to do with accelerating a release.

And it's pretty lame that you would try those kind of tactics.