PDA

View Full Version : FPS Sans titre - Doom Type FPS Game for Nintendo DS Updated -7/01/07

wraggster
January 8th, 2007, 00:13
Smealum (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4785) has updated his awesome looking Doom Type game for the Nintendo DS, heres the full translated info:

New version! More stable version, with a total recasting of the network transfer! This version does not make any more crasher the livebox! On the other hand, I did not make all the completions, and you will notice that when you kill an enemy, instead of téléporter at the point of respawn, it leaves there while running… That will be corrected of course You will also note if you are attentive that the number of packages received (visible on the screen of bottom….moreover if you are gifted you can cheat and to guess the position of the adversary with) VERY STRONGLY decreased… but when I very strongly say, it is a passage of the 20~30 packages/second with the 1~2 packages/seconds Besides, no really visible innovation…

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

TeenDev
January 8th, 2007, 01:45
I hope it works on MMD like the last version

Tennisgy
January 8th, 2007, 04:23
it connnects then says impossible de su connector

C@illou
January 8th, 2007, 12:36
It mean that it's impossible to connect, do you have open the server programm on the PC? did your DS connect well with wifi?