PDA

View Full Version : Age Calculator v1.0

wraggster
January 8th, 2007, 22:47
News/release from Dark Merlin:

Hey everyone, I downloaded Glynder's Lua Dev Kit last night and it made me decide to try coding again.

So messing with the tutorials I ended up with an age calculator that lets you input your birth year and calculate your age, basic i know but I wanted to see how I could modify the tutorial to my liking

Also if anyone could help me how do I compile an Lua script into an eboot? Thanks

Tell me what you think about it, and I have about a month of free time so be expecting a game or something soon

Download and Give Feedback via Comments
via darkmerlin (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-age-calculator-89064.html)

Vega
January 8th, 2007, 22:49
That kitten is god damn disturbingly cute

carlitx
January 8th, 2007, 22:50
For The Love Of God I Was Programing One Of These In Lua!!!!!!!!!! For Chrsts Sake Now I Have To Come Up With A Different Idea!

Shrygue
January 8th, 2007, 22:51
That looks good. I wish I could try it out but I don't have the lua player so having it in eboot form would be ace. I'd prefer eboot in any case.

S34MU5
January 8th, 2007, 23:04
compile to eboot is simple, i think.

I think this is how it goes:

Get luaplayer, change the log file or something, to run your program.lua change the icon in pspbrew and thats it.

also did you make it check the psp's date so next year we can use it and it will still work?

Broonale
January 9th, 2007, 05:59
Great!

Now the kids at the Quickie-Mart can easily check to see if I'm old enough to buy NewCastle!