PDA

View Full Version : Ocarina of Time one of 36 games coming to VC in Q1

wraggster
January 9th, 2007, 16:07
Via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=153812)

Within the next two months, you will be able to download some of the best Nintendo games ever made onto your Wii, including Super Mario World and Ocarina of Time, Nintendo has revealed.

Releases have been reasonably slow on the Virtual Console so far but things look like they'll be much better in coming weeks, with Nintendo promising 36 games to arrive by the end of March.

20 Nintendo titles on the way will include the aforementioned titles, along with Super Street Fighter II: World Warrior and Super Probotector on the Super NES.

The Mega Drive section will get nine new games, including Streets of Rage, Bio-Hazard Battle, Bonanza Bros. and Comic Zone.

And Soldier Blade, Double Dungeons and New Adventure Island are three of the seven games promised from the Turbografix.

It seems we'll finally be given some proper classics to play (Super Mario Bros. 1 is great but a tad aged now) and with many of you guys expressing concerns of a possible games drought in the CVG Comments forums, the VC will serve as a nostalgic gap filler.

jangosolo
January 9th, 2007, 16:40
At last - it would be nice to get actual dates from them though!

CrackA
January 9th, 2007, 16:43
I already have it for gamecube (you knows those special discs). But still, pretty cool

ExInferis
January 9th, 2007, 17:15
I already have it for gamecube (you knows those special discs). But still, pretty cool

Zelda collectors edition!! Quite possibly the best single disc ever released for GameCube. Has full versions of Zelda 1 & 2, Ocarina of Time & Majoras Mask. The best thing tho is that it was free, well until all the game store staff took them all and sold them on ebay. I still have mine.

blueflash
January 9th, 2007, 17:38
I'm sorry but I've yet to buy any VC games, I am tempted by Bomberman 93 tho, it'll be much nicer to play wirless 4 player.

But why no net play additions that would certainly get me buying these games again Snes Mario Kart, SF. PCE BMan online. hehe Goldeneye N64 online.

Please Please make this possible emulators on PC mange it so come on gives us what we want :thumbup:

werpu
January 9th, 2007, 21:50
probably was the title i was waiting for on the VC the rest was semi interesting to me, but that one was basically the one I was going to buy.

Jonesyxxiv
January 9th, 2007, 22:41
I have Orcarina of Time on the gamecube twice. the collectors disk with the four games and the one with master quest on it.

shadowprophet
January 9th, 2007, 23:50
Yes!, This is the kind of gaming I was waiting for.
Looks like the vc is about to get very heated :)

I knew Nintendo wouldnt let us down :)

kcajblue
January 10th, 2007, 05:17
finally.
ive been waiting for this to happen.

Karunga
January 10th, 2007, 10:51
THIS IS IT!

Well I still got a working Super Nes with all the sweet stuff at home (and 4 Player support). But still, I just dont have Super Probotector and Streetfighter Turboooo

hmmm maybe Chronotrigger ... never got that one one SNes ...

And I want a bubble bubble to be released.

Also R-Type is allready out on VC and its sweet. Better Grafix then Wii SPorts at least ^^