PDA

View Full Version : DS shooter frenzy - new Nanostray 2 trailer

wraggster
January 9th, 2007, 16:14
2D-style scrolling space shooters has become an underground scene nowadays, but the hardcore of you that still love a good bullet-dodging session should get excited about Nanostray 2.

The first game was a little disappointing, with a flawed weapon change system and a weird view perspective, but that all looks to be fixed - i.e. taken out - in the sequel, and it's looking ace.

If you're the sort to get all excited about full-screen-sized enemies firing crazy amounts of bullets onto the screen, or seeing the action switch manically from vertical to horizontal scrolling gameplay, check out this one-minute trailer now.

Trailer Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=153904)

Kasimir2007
January 9th, 2007, 17:18
:D
OHHHHHHHH MY GODSSSSSS

I want this game !!!!! R-type or Salamender Clone :o

Junixx
January 9th, 2007, 21:40
Woot! I loved the first one, oh and the "flawed" weapon changing system seemed to work fine for me, although i suppose it would for anyone with fingernails :rolleyes:

Himura
January 10th, 2007, 02:11
I loved the first, and this one looks to up the ante in every way. Color me excited!

canvasch
January 10th, 2007, 03:00
hahah can't wait for this one!
the first was great this looks just as great!
still i'd rather have Gradius DS

DanTheManMS
January 10th, 2007, 03:53
My main complaint with the original weapon change is that you can't change weapons while paused, when you actually have the time to look down and see which weapon you're trying to tap.

Looking forward to the next game though.