PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done IT in college

splodger15
January 9th, 2007, 16:32
Hello i have chosen to do level 3 IT at college. But i was wondering if there is anyone here who has done IT in college and was the course easy

Apoklepz
January 9th, 2007, 16:37
I never did IT in college...but I did IT once behind the kitchen wall while her mom was roasting a turkey for the both of us IN the kitchen...at her house....Sorry to blow off your thread, splodge...I mean no disrespect, It's just too funny a real fact to dismiss.

bullhead
January 9th, 2007, 18:02
Yeah I did it (IT). It is a gift.....very easy.

bull, x.

ExcruciationX
January 9th, 2007, 18:28
I never did IT in college...but I did IT once behind the kitchen wall while her mom was roasting a turkey for the both of us IN the kitchen...at her house....Sorry to blow off your thread, splodge...I mean no disrespect, It's just too funny a real fact to dismiss.
I was wondering if he was refering to that or not.

the_eternal_dark
January 9th, 2007, 21:25
Hello i have chosen to do level 3 IT at college. But i was wondering if there is anyone here who has done IT in college and was the course easy

Information technologies? It's pretty easy. Software applications and programming is more of a challenge in my opinion, though IT does pay well though once you finish your bachelor's. Do it as a secondary.