PDA

View Full Version : Big, Exciting Wii Games of 2007

wraggster
January 9th, 2007, 16:38
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo/big-exciting-wii-games-of-2007-227251.php)

Site Next Generation (http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4495&Itemid=2) has a good list of upcoming 2007 titles. Games we'll be all going gaga over or be sorely disappointed by. Stand-out titles include:

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Super Mario Galaxy
The Sadness
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
That's actually my shopping list. Yours?

Hevyduty
January 9th, 2007, 16:57
I'll add two more:

Mario Party 8
SSX Blur

Yeah, SSX Blur is an EA game, which I tend to avoid. But in this case, I think EA may have actually made the right game for the right system. I'll read the reviews before buying, but it actually appears to be shaping up quite well. Besides, the SSX series is one of the few EA franchises I'm actually fond of, particularly the original and Tricky.

Heck, I'm even somewhat hopeful about Tiger Woods 07 on the Wii. Of all of EA's yearly sports rehashes, the TW series might be the most stagnant at this point. But perhaps good use of motion sensing for the golf swing can reinvigorate this lifeless series.

ix42
January 9th, 2007, 18:09
Metal Slug Anthology too!

Mr_Squirt
January 9th, 2007, 18:19
Dragon Quest is one game im looking forward to! The sadness also looks interesting.

Is'lan
January 9th, 2007, 18:26
I'm looking forward and Metroid and Sadness particularly. The other games I'll probably wait another year or two for a lower price.

shadowprophet
January 10th, 2007, 00:40
Im looking forward to some in that list moreso the others.
But there inst a title in that list I wont own XD

I heart Nintendo
January 10th, 2007, 13:31
That's my shopping list, except for The Sadness. And Sonic and the secret rings, I'll wait until reviews come out for the verdict on that one! Given how Sega love nothing more than to ruin Sonic's name with these awful 3D games.

Shilo
January 10th, 2007, 22:25
I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy :D

Zaitmi
January 11th, 2007, 00:56
It's all about Super Smash Brothers for me, especially if it has online play. That would be cool!