PDA

View Full Version : 3.03-oea' help!

Panini
January 10th, 2007, 13:57
I havent put the recovery folder/eboot thing on my psp yet as currently my psp is running very well.

What I was wondering is that if i do some how brick my machine and i want to recover it do i need to have the recover stuff on my memory card before it bricks? Or can i just go into the options menu if it does happen and place the necessary files on my memory stick if it has bricked?

Do you guys already have the recovery stuff on your mem sticks or can i sort it out while its bricked?

I have a3.03-oea' psp and this is just a hypethetical question.

Ta

steve-b
January 10th, 2007, 14:01
you can boot into recovery mode and switch on usb. This would then allow you to copy the files you needed from a PC to the PSP memstick.

Of course, if you have a memory stick reader on your PC you could move them onto the stick that way also.

Panini
January 10th, 2007, 14:07
Of course, if you have a memory stick reader on your PC you could move them onto the stick that way also.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the qucik reply.

I panicked and though i should have all the files already on my memstick! lol

I dont have a mem stick reader on my ancient pc, so the ability to run it through the recovery is great.

Lets just hope i never have to sort out a brick? lol

steve-b
January 10th, 2007, 14:28
If you do, remember to rename the eboot to update.pbp before you move it into the recovery folder, otherwise you will overwrite the actual recovery eboot.