PDA

View Full Version : Last hope to ship Wednesday 31 January, 2007?

Darksaviour69
January 10th, 2007, 15:57
Max (founder of dreamcast-scene.com) personal online shop, vanbasilco/onlineshop, (http://www.vanbasilco.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=40) is selling Last Hope, regular and LE version (order now as play-asia have sold out) and reveals in the description, that Last Hope will be in stock on Wednesday 31 January, 2007

Its rumored that Max it the man behind Last Hope publisher, redspotgames (http://www.redspotgames.com/)

update: ok, I got it a bit wrong, here is the info from the man himself

Van Basilco isn't my "personal" shop but the company I work at. Indeed it has a shop with Dreamcast-Scene and redspotgames items since the first is part financed by it and the last is the intern publishing brand of it.

The 31st January isn't the real release date since there isn't one yet, but I need to write down some date in the webshop.

The release depends on the delivery of the CD factory, we can't control it. But I guess the regular edition will be indeed available in the third week of January.

Max
January 10th, 2007, 16:37
Hehe, thanks for the info. :)

But Van Basilco isn't my "personal" shop but the company I work at. Indeed it has a shop with Dreamcast-Scene and redspotgames items since the first is part financed by it and the last is the intern publishing brand of it.

The 31st January isn't the real release date since there isn't one yet, but I need to write down some date in the webshop.

The release depends on the delivery of the CD factory, we can't control it. But I guess the regular edition will be indeed available in the third week of January.

Darksaviour69
January 10th, 2007, 16:41
max, i'm glad you cleared that up.

i want to have a we chat about something, what's the best way to contact you?

edit: oh btw i finally got round to ordering "the one" shirt ;)

Rick_Son
January 10th, 2007, 22:43
good thing I pre-ordered mine lol

ShmupFighter
January 11th, 2007, 09:30
Well that's good news for me, since I have the regular edition preordered. Thanks for the info Darksaviour69.

Max
January 11th, 2007, 11:08
Best way to contact me right now is by email. I am too busy to be on IRC those days. But when I'm online, it's most likely #dreamcast-scene on EFnet. ;)

ShmupFighter
January 14th, 2007, 07:58
Does anyone know if Last Hope will look like an official Dreamcast game release? Or, since it's a homebrew, will it come with it's own cheap looking cover/booklet/inserts?

Smurph
January 20th, 2007, 19:58
Best. Birthday Present. Ever.

Christuserloeser
January 20th, 2007, 20:40
Finally preordered my copy. Can't wait until it arrives :)