PDA

View Full Version : 200,000th Member Celebration Video Auditions.

ExcruciationX
January 10th, 2007, 16:32
I am deciding to go through with my original plan. Send me a PM with your video if you want to be in it.

Please don't post if I decided you are going to be in it. I'd like to keep who is in it and who isn't a secret.

EDIT: I have decided to make it an MP3 instead. That way people can have their privacy.

ExcruciationX
January 10th, 2007, 18:32
Hello? Anyone care?

mexicansnake
January 10th, 2007, 18:39
Video?, better a sound XD.

Apoklepz
January 10th, 2007, 18:50
When's the deadline, X? ...and what can and cannot do in these videos? Sorry if I missed the pre-thread on this. If any, can you link it up so you don't have to do all the explaining? Thanks! I really wanna be a part of this...after all, DCemu is the home that keeps me at home, and not bored at the office...if that means anything :S

ExcruciationX
January 10th, 2007, 18:50
Video?, better a sound XD.
An MP3 would be easier, but it wouldn't be as cool.

What does everyone think? Should we make an MP3 instead?

mexicansnake
January 10th, 2007, 18:52
An MP3 would be easier, but it wouldn't be as cool.

What does everyone think? Should we make an MP3 instead?

A MP3 would be cool!, I want to do it :D.

ExcruciationX
January 10th, 2007, 19:17
When's the deadline, X? ...and what can and cannot do in these videos? Sorry if I missed the pre-thread on this. If any, can you link it up so you don't have to do all the explaining? Thanks! I really wanna be a part of this...after all, DCemu is the home that keeps me at home, and not bored at the office...if that means anything :S

The deadline is a week before we hit the mark. That way I can get everything put together.

An MP3 would allow people to keep their face hidden. That would be good for some people.

mexicansnake
January 10th, 2007, 21:02
The deadline is a week before we hit the mark. That way I can get everything put together.

An MP3 would allow people to keep their face hidden. That would be good for some people.

I just dont have any camera:( and I want to be part of this...

S34MU5
January 10th, 2007, 21:11
I would do it but i would just sound gay.

Shrygue
January 10th, 2007, 21:30
A video or just audio is fine either way for me.

ExcruciationX
January 12th, 2007, 03:39
A video or just audio is fine either way for me.
We are doing an MP3.

I still would like to do a movie though, but most people wouldn't want that.

Video_freak
January 12th, 2007, 04:43
So what do we say exactly?

mexicansnake
January 12th, 2007, 05:23
Yeah I want to know :D.

ExcruciationX
January 12th, 2007, 06:21
So what do we say exactly?

I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

Now that I think about it, a video would be better (it would have more POW then an MP3). Of course this come with it's share of problems.