PDA

View Full Version : The whole world is going to hell.

shadowprophet
August 29th, 2012, 20:30
I live in a tiny little town.. it's a small country paradise with a population of roughly 900 people..

Yesterday, here in my town the former sheriff who was recently retired got shot to death while leaving his home to check his mail.

The thing is whith this being such a small town, everyone knows everyone. The sheriff. His name was herbert. But we all called him by his nickname sprocket... he was a good man.. every time I've ever been behind bars, he was so nice.. he would being me food and and drinks let me watch tv and even let me leave incarnation to pay bills and take care of business..

A better man there never was....

His killer,. Also a resident of this small population, was captured and arrested almost immediately after..

This murder shocked the entire county in which I live. I myself was shocked... then I started to ponder over the last decade of this town just how many people had been wrongly taken from this world and I began to count.. from my own memory in the last ten years I know that at least seven people have been murdered in my small isolated community..

My own paradise... this town.. I've always considered it to be a very peaceful and quiet place almost isolated completely from the rest of the world...

If my town.. my paradise can not escape the corruption of the decay of society, the rest of the world must be in complete chaos...

I know the world is in bad shape.. I keep us with the news.. but now murderers are stalking the streets of tiny isolated paradise communities...

The entire world and state of society has went to hell...

Shrygue
August 29th, 2012, 23:00
Damn, that's well bad to hear that the former sheriff of your town was shot. There's too much trouble going on in the world, seems not one place is 100% safe, even in small communities such as yours. I've heard of stories here in the UK where such incidents have occurred and those were major first time incidents ever - not good. Can't remember exactly and too many to say though but still...

shadowprophet
August 29th, 2012, 23:47
I know since the beginning of recorded history there have always been murder and murderers.. but it just seems like stuff like this was rare and far between... there is a place right outside of Nashville Tennessee called madison I stopped there to eat with my old lady and there was this guy staring at us.. he wouldnt stop. So I finally went to the guys table and asked him what the **** his problem was the guy began to mind his own business.. another guy at a table in the taco bell we where at comes up to us and says. You guys are from out of town aren't you. We said yeah. He goes on to tell me madisonville is a He'll hole about five people a month get shot just on mainstreet there alone. He said it was best to not converse with the asshole locals they're all ****ed up in there heads...

Maybe he wanted to shoot me.. who knows.. I think I coulda took him.. either way.. I don't carry a gun or a knife. I always fight with my hands... either way. I never gave it much thought before that instance.. it just doesn't pay these days to stop in cities you don't know about and eat at places you don't know anymore.. the whole world seems to be turning sour brother shry...

Shrygue
August 30th, 2012, 22:59
That is true, in London here I go all round but always take caution heading to other areas, especially the known hotspots where crime is a major ongoing issue on an almost daily basis. I avoid conflict when I can, can't be assed wasting time fighting losers. Lucky enough for me my ends aren't too bad, a little bit of trouble around the corner and the odd folks trying to push weed outside the bookies but nothing big like killings and such.

shadowprophet
August 31st, 2012, 01:44
I've heard it's not so violent in some places in the world. I hear there are peaceful communities in places like Canada and other countries where people don't even bother to lock their doors at night... if such places really do exist.. that restores a small fraction of my faith in society... if such places really do exist, I wish that kind of peaceful mentality would spread and become common place... yes it is a futile wish, I suppose.. but I wish it anyway..

thristydevil
September 22nd, 2012, 19:30
Damn don't know why people always killed innocent and caring people
and leave the murderer and those people who can break law.God have never forgive the sins of murderer RIP sheriff:(

DPyro
October 1st, 2012, 18:41
I've heard it's not so violent in some places in the world. I hear there are peaceful communities in places like Canada and other countries where people don't even bother to lock their doors at night... if such places really do exist.. that restores a small fraction of my faith in society... if such places really do exist, I wish that kind of peaceful mentality would spread and become common place... yes it is a futile wish, I suppose.. but I wish it anyway..
You pretty much described where I live :p