PDA

View Full Version : GuitarHelper v0.4a

wraggster
January 10th, 2007, 17:36
News/release from guitargod1134

Ok sorry for the long wait but I have been busy with school work and yatta yatta. Anyways this release has some big changes so lets get to it

__Changelog__
1. Completely redone code. No code from the old releases was used, I redid it to make it more effecient and stable.
2. There is now a menu instead of pressing different buttons and stuff we now have a menu
3. off course with the menu there is a menu background which i would like to give a thanks to jem

__Installations__
1. Just throw it in the game150 folder. Its not a kxploited eboot because I figure everyone must be on OE or SE so why wasted folders?

__Additional info__
At first yes there was a text reader implemented for tabs. But it did not work very well. So expect that later. Also this weekend im going to rerecord all the strings for the tuner to improve the quality.

If you have any suggestions or ideas tell me here, and maybe Ill add them.

Special thanks to jem for doing all the gfx.

For more info you can check out the heylookatme.txt
Also I tested this and it works 100% on my psp but there is always the chance that I may have uploaded the wrong file or something so if you think something smells fishy tell me so I can fix it.
If someone could upload a screen that would be cool.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via guitargod1134 (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1315392&postcount=1)

eLAy12
January 10th, 2007, 17:42
Thanks for the build, i'm learning guitar and this should help. I havn't played around with the app yet, but i was hoping in the next build you could add a tuner for a ukulele because that would be very helpful for me. the tuning starts at middle C then goes to E, G, and A. the exact tuning order is GCEA.

THanks

pt9087
January 10th, 2007, 23:31
Not to boast but i can play quiet well, i can now play the whole solo to Trivium-A Gunshot To The Head

Nice App tho

PLZKLLME0080
February 22nd, 2007, 02:36
i should get this to even further increase my shreding skills...

ish420ism
February 23rd, 2007, 08:16
nice

sirVimes
February 25th, 2007, 08:39
Nice work , this should be usefull!

Triv1um
February 25th, 2007, 11:39
Not to boast but i can play quiet well, i can now play the whole solo to Trivium-A Gunshot To The Head

Nice App tho

Bullshoot can you.

Buddy4point0
February 25th, 2007, 14:34
not bad. ill try it out now

ICE
February 25th, 2007, 15:03
well i guess all guitarist have to download this right? its like not an option not to.

wiredforpower
February 25th, 2007, 20:35
Nice tool to use, but practice practice practice!