PDA

View Full Version : Sonic confirmed for SSB: Brawl?

wraggster
January 10th, 2007, 19:48
via wiifanboy (http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/01/09/sonic-confirmed-for-ssb-brawl/)

People have speculated for quite some time on what out-of-company characters would be joining Solid Snake in the upcoming Super Smash Bros: Brawl. Sonic was an obvious choice, of course, but check out the above picture, seen in the Swedish Nintendo mag +N.

Yes, readers, we know, it's still quite dubious. Still, we can't resist such a beauty of a rumor. Now we just need a NiGHTs 2 confirmation, Goldeneye on the virtual console, and the ability for the Wii to hack into our brains and overwrite our senses with direct input from the game.

Zaitmi
January 11th, 2007, 00:48
I am a Wii owner and would love to see Sonic in SSB, but the odds of Sonic showing up are highly unlikely. Oh well.

orochi-x
January 11th, 2007, 01:22
Actually , to me , he was far more likely to appear than Solid Snake was and we all know Snake has been confirmed.
Now that Sega is a 3rd party developer , I wouldn't be suprised if a good portion of the non Nintendo characters actually came from other Sega franchises.

Also , don't forget that Nintendo and Sega worked together on the Triforce arcade system. Granted , it's not a valid argument for having Sonic appear in SSB:B but it brings me to my next point. Maybe we might see some Namco characters too?

I can live in hope! :D

woods05
January 12th, 2007, 07:33
I think it would be interesting to see Sonic in this game, but they shouldn't overflow the game with characters. Focus on gameplay.