PDA

View Full Version : House rocks the DS

wraggster
January 10th, 2007, 21:56
via dsfanboy (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/01/10/house-rocks-the-ds/)

We have yet to see the episode in question where Dr. House rocks the DS above, but we wonder why he didn't choose to go with a DS Lite. Maybe he just enjoys conflict so much that he feels the need to go with the Phat so that upon any inquiries as to why he is not using the sleeker, newer version of the dual-screen handheld, he can begin a rant breaking down the inquisitive individual. Or maybe it's the young lady's and he just wanted to check it out? Regardless of how it came into play, we're glad Nintendo's handheld got some screen time on one of TV's best shows

Screen Via Comments

Its also Wraggys favourite show :)

canvasch
January 10th, 2007, 22:58
haha i've also seen house wielding the DS in another episode.. or perhaps different scene.. he was in his office refusing to help a patient for one matter or the other... and while the other doctors where talking to him he was playing some DS.... heh house is gangsta, worD!

Tennisgy
January 11th, 2007, 00:52
ive seen him playing a PSP in the earlier eps

woods05
January 11th, 2007, 01:24
it had to do something with the DS Lite not being released yet.

house is awesome.

DanTheManMS
January 11th, 2007, 01:38
Am I the only one who actually prefers the Phat? Meh, then again, I much prefer the original GBA to the GBA SP because of the design. While the frontlight would have been insanely useful, I hate the rest of the SP design.

canvasch
January 11th, 2007, 06:14
i don't have a DS lite...
and house is so gangsta he doesn't want one, he's like.. "nah cat, i'm straight with my ds phat, word"

Cygoku
January 11th, 2007, 15:05
The younger kid in Weed also plays DS Phat,...

Cygoku

Sunflash
January 11th, 2007, 15:13
Sounds really geeky but i got House season 1 and the DS is in than season he also plays an SP, in fact going too far he play metroid on both DS and SP probably the demo....