PDA

View Full Version : cant do it problem...

Vendeta
January 11th, 2007, 03:48
Have u ever had the problem were u need to do sumthing and u just cant bring urself to do it...

Example u have homework and uve laid it out and just keep staring at random things... and never get it done....

what do u do when this happends???

mexicansnake
January 11th, 2007, 04:00
Have u ever had the problem were u need to do sumthing and u just cant bring urself to do it...

Example u have homework and uve laid it out and just keep staring at random things... and never get it done....

what do u do when this happends???

Yes while coding...

Tetris999
January 11th, 2007, 04:14
psssht i dunno

mexicansnake
January 11th, 2007, 04:18
Well like right now its supposed that I MUST be coding and Im here posting in this thread...

Vendeta
January 11th, 2007, 04:20
O_O bad snake.... BAD! lol im kidding... im doing homework posting talking on msn and all...

scarph
January 11th, 2007, 04:39
always happens with me when i have to do homework

i have to wake up for school at 630 in the morning. and usually i just stay up late ****ing around on the internet talking to my friends. i get to bed around 2 o clock and mysteriously always wake up at like 445, just enough time to do all my hw

Vendeta
January 11th, 2007, 04:45
lmao u get like no sleep at all...

p.s. u should change ur name back...

Destroyer699
January 11th, 2007, 04:51
This has happened to me more times than I can count.

What I do is look in the mirror for a few minutes and tell myself I am in a video game. I have 1 life left and I either do it or fail...and nobody likes to fail.

joshisposer
January 11th, 2007, 06:38
By any chance destroyer, do u use something to help you accomplish that task? lol, anyways, that is a good idea destroyer. I will try that when i actually attempt to try to do homework.

Malksta
January 11th, 2007, 18:10
I know what you mean about homework.. I have to do it but i just cant :/

S34MU5
January 11th, 2007, 18:16
was up till 2am last night doing english, started at 5pm.

i just couldnt apply myself, :D even took to palying checkers via msn

gdf
January 11th, 2007, 20:33
well right now im meant to be memorising a spanish essay for tomorrow, but i stared at it for half an hour and did nothing. will probably end up going over it in bed or far too later than i shud.

hockey2112
January 11th, 2007, 21:26
It sounds to me like you do not have an environment that is conducive to studying. Either clear out your workspace, or lock yourself in the bathroom. I was ADD big-time in high school, and that was the only way that I could fully concentrate, even with ritalin. I was still a huge procrastinator, though.

Another idea would be to lock yourself in the laundry room with the dryer running. That way, you have white noise cancelling out any other noises, and there shouldn't be many distractions in there.

Vendeta
January 11th, 2007, 23:31
lol... i can work completly fine when im at school but as soon as my a.ss hits my computor chair im dumb...