PDA

View Full Version : 303 oe-b compatible popstation gui

The_Ultimate_Eggman
January 11th, 2007, 19:41
Windows users, you’re not left out! Here is ZiNgABuRgA’s latest simple popstation GUI. This one does it all — customize/preview your EBOOT, PSX compression, docmaker, PAL->NTSC fix, and more… It’s likely you’ll never need another
v2.21 beta changes:

* EBOOT reconstructing is now implemented - meaning that you can now add larger images to already made EBOOTs
* Numerous bug fixes
* Transfer to PSP after conversion option
* Shows game region (useless IMO, but it does mean that my program has ALL the features of PSX2PSP now)
* Interface cleanup
* Now uses a “clean” BASE.PBP file

Moderator Note: This program contain's Sony copyright files, so the program has been removed

gr42178
January 11th, 2007, 19:49
I will have to try this one after work. If you open already made eboots that are big does it take a long time like PSP brew?

Endlessrain
January 11th, 2007, 20:12
Awesome stuff :D

shedeus
January 11th, 2007, 20:21
so many gui's to choose from... so little time...

PSP 101
January 11th, 2007, 20:23
I jusy tried this popstation and it makes compressing games so easy and fast.

darthhaze420
January 11th, 2007, 20:31
does this do all the DAX stuff so i can play more than 1 game on the same memstick

Veskgar
January 11th, 2007, 20:39
This is pretty nice. Now it is a toss up between this and Kingsquitters PSX2PSP. There will be a BIG release (update) of PSX2PSP within a couple days.

kiore
January 11th, 2007, 20:47
nice work

porchemasi
January 11th, 2007, 20:53
still i think PSX2PSP is the best GUI popstation ...

gr42178
January 11th, 2007, 21:00

Why is PSX2PSP better? This has everything PSX2PSP has plus it has a document maker. Dont get me wrong PSX2PSP is good, I use it, just wondering why you think this isnt as good.

Accordion
January 11th, 2007, 21:18
Prometeus is the best, mostly because it is on mac os, and also because it has a built in disc rip utility, so you can convert psone disc to psp.pbp in one move!

all it needs is a pal>ntsc converter and it would be perfect

baracki96
January 11th, 2007, 21:25
This looks great and works better, great work to the maker, it is now my primary popstation. OK wait a minute, since this has the keys.bin file AND the base.pbp, isn't it illegal. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with it, its just that when psxpsp2 ha those built in a while back, it was taken down due to people saying it wasn't legal.

LilSwish722
January 11th, 2007, 21:28
hmmm...i should do this. this does work on FW3.0 right?

carpy
January 11th, 2007, 21:30
Why is PSX2PSP better? This has everything PSX2PSP has plus it has a document maker. Dont get me wrong PSX2PSP is good, I use it, just wondering why you think this isnt as good.

PSX2PSP doesn't use so many gay colors.

Emeriastone
January 11th, 2007, 21:32
I'm in it for the doc maker.

x-zero
January 11th, 2007, 21:35
This is one sweet release thanks Eggman for the link.

FazPSP
January 11th, 2007, 21:43
To all SAINTS at DCEMU!! Let me start off by saying, how nice'n'nifty this app is :thumbup:, it really makes things like conversion/compressing on a single click :) BUT do you know some thing :o it makes things a little tooooooo simple ;) i mean don't you feel you're missing some REQUIRED steps from the other GUI's :confused: hmmm..... still can't figure it out :confused: WELLLL......... this sweet app did not ask me to provide ....... .....:eek: ....... BASE.PBP :eek: KEYS.BIN:eek: why :confused: cause they are already in the package :eek: YES !!!! YOU RED IT RIGHT !!!!!! :eek: THE "LEGAL" :D F***ING COPYRIGHT SONY SHIT IS PART OF THIS SWEET LITTLE APP :eek: OHHHH i can see the moderator's reaction :eek: TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF BEFORE THEY SHUTDOWN THE SITE :rofl: well guys, you've been had again :rofl: by NOW many must've downloaded this courtesy of YOU!!! :eek: Watch out, SONY's COMING :eek:. seriously all members download this before the LEGAL BEAGLES TAKE IT OFF!!!:rofl:

freitax
January 11th, 2007, 21:52
I like the PSX2PSP GUI better, just because it's more simple and not so colored and yes I know this one has more features, but still the more better..So a thank u from the comunity..

Veskgar
January 11th, 2007, 22:08
YES !!!! YOU RED IT RIGHT !!!!!! :eek: THE "LEGAL" :D F***ING COPYRIGHT SONY SHIT IS PART OF THIS SWEET LITTLE APP :eek: OHHHH i can see the moderator's reaction :eek: TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF BEFORE THEY SHUTDOWN THE SITE :rofl: well guys, you've been had again :rofl: by NOW many must've downloaded this courtesy of YOU!!! :eek: Watch out, SONY's COMING :eek:. seriously all members download this before the LEGAL BEAGLES TAKE IT OFF!!!:rofl:

Actually dude this uses the CLEAN BASE.PBP with the Hot Shots Golf 2 game taken out. Its perfectly legal.

So uhh, pop a ritalin, settle down, and enjoy your PSP.

grit
January 11th, 2007, 22:12

not ATM. This one supports CUE.

Ramza042
January 11th, 2007, 22:18
The ONLY thing funny in that whole paragraph he typed is the way he spelled "read."

"YOU RED IT RIGHT!!!"

Classic stuff, there.

Personally, I haven't tried this one yet, nor do I intend to, because psx2psp works well enough. It would be nice, however, if it were like prometeus and let you go straight from cd to pbp.

Accordion
January 11th, 2007, 22:26
the if the BASE.PBP is functional then it does contain sony copyrighted software and is illegal!

Ramza042
January 11th, 2007, 22:27
not ATM. This one supports CUE.

..... And?.. psx2psp supports bin. Same format.

Apoklepz
January 11th, 2007, 22:31
I've used PSX2PSP since it was out for 3.02 OE-A Popstation, and it is brilliant work....But right now, this is better...Less time, Same Awesome Compression, Document generator included, Better PAL to NTSC fix (Even fixes your original image for you if you want it to)...what more can you want?

Kudos to the coder on this awesome app.

F9zDark
January 11th, 2007, 22:58
To all SAINTS at DCEMU!! Let me start off by saying, how nice'n'nifty this app is :thumbup:, it really makes things like conversion/compressing on a single click :) BUT do you know some thing :o it makes things a little tooooooo simple ;) i mean don't you feel you're missing some REQUIRED steps from the other GUI's :confused: hmmm..... still can't figure it out :confused: WELLLL......... this sweet app did not ask me to provide ....... .....:eek: ....... BASE.PBP :eek: KEYS.BIN:eek: why :confused: cause they are already in the package :eek: YES !!!! YOU RED IT RIGHT !!!!!! :eek: THE "LEGAL" :D F***ING COPYRIGHT SONY SHIT IS PART OF THIS SWEET LITTLE APP :eek: OHHHH i can see the moderator's reaction :eek: TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF BEFORE THEY SHUTDOWN THE SITE :rofl: well guys, you've been had again :rofl: by NOW many must've downloaded this courtesy of YOU!!! :eek: Watch out, SONY's COMING :eek:. seriously all members download this before the LEGAL BEAGLES TAKE IT OFF!!!:rofl:

Wow you're a little bitch... How old are you 9? No can't be, that would be degrading to 9 year olds.

baracki96
January 11th, 2007, 23:19
Wow you're a little bitch... How old are you 9? No can't be, that would be degrading to 9 year olds.

That, was uncalled for.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
January 11th, 2007, 23:29

MUPPET !!!!!

FazPSP
January 11th, 2007, 23:41
Hey F9zDARK, you should know how old i am! We're twins .. REMEMBER ???

Mr. Shizzy
January 12th, 2007, 00:10
So what about the sound fix from Tinnus? can I replace the postation with the one from Tinnus to fix the sound with this?

EDIT: Huh... For some reason, every EBoot I made with this showed up on my PSP asa corrupt? What gives?

mavsman4457
January 12th, 2007, 02:16
So what about the sound fix from Tinnus? can I replace the postation with the one from Tinnus to fix the sound with this?

EDIT: Huh... For some reason, every EBoot I made with this showed up on my PSP asa corrupt? What gives?

Anyone make eboots with this successfully?

pt9087
January 12th, 2007, 02:36
Yet again... i have seen so much on this recently. i wont try it, i will stick with what i have

whitey75
January 12th, 2007, 03:55
To each his own i guess......I like psx2psp but I might give this a try cause the PAL conversion isn't perfect on that.

The colours do look a bit on the ugly betty side though.

Thanks for the update and the proggy!

F9zDark
January 12th, 2007, 05:15
Hey F9zDARK, you should know how old i am! We're twins .. REMEMBER ???

'Fraid not, then again, mom might have wanted to shield me from the likes of you.

drboabus
January 12th, 2007, 18:07
This works an absolute treat. So simple and easy to use. Many thanks.

Shrygue
January 12th, 2007, 18:41
The GUI in the application is great! I also like the "I'm a button" thing too. Although one thing that's not possible to do is being able to come up with your own ID prefix, like SDVH instead of the default ones like SLUS or SLES and those others. However, it's still good.

gunntims0103
January 13th, 2007, 15:48
Actually dude this uses the CLEAN BASE.PBP with the Hot Shots Golf 2 game taken out. Its perfectly legal.

So uhh, pop a ritalin, settle down, and enjoy your PSP.

Actually, if you can convert a ps1 iso into a eboot without the use of a base.pbp (hotshotgolf2 eboot). Then it is definitly illegal and in conflict with copywrite infractures. Even if its a "clean base.php". The whole file is copywritten by Sony regardless......

$nipR has removed the files and has informed staff that this program uses copywritten material created by Sony.

Therefore files removed and thread LOCKED.