PDA

View Full Version : Six per cent of people won't buy an iPhone because they hate Apple

wraggster
September 5th, 2012, 20:23
Meanwhile, 20 per cent of Android users want the new Apple smartphone when it arrives.
Thirty per cent of people say they don't want the new iPhone when it comes out, with 20 per cent of those saying that they will never buy an iPhone because they hate Apple. A further 35 per cent refuse to consider an Apple handset because of the prohibitive cost.
The survey conducted by Techbargains.com found 45 per cent of respondents definitely do want the iPhone 5, with five per cent planning to wait in line on the day of release.
Of those questioned, 20 per cent of Android users want the new iPhone and a massive one in three BlackBerry and non-smartphone users want to make the move to Apple too.
The data also shows that when the new iPhone finally arrives, what consumers want to see more than anything else is increased battery life, followed by a faster processor.

http://www.mobile-ent.biz/news/read/six-per-cent-of-people-won-t-buy-an-iphone-because-they-hate-apple/019247

WhizzBang
September 8th, 2012, 17:45
That looks like a very suspect survey. I'll bet they asked 20 people to get all those splits coming out like they did.

I don't want an IPhone 5. It is not because I hate Apple or because of costs, I am just not interested.

shadowprophet
September 8th, 2012, 20:03
It has to be true.. I have always hated apple.. since my old days of being a pc tech I've hated apple products. They where fidigity needed special sometimes rare and expensive software and tools. That honestly just weren't as affordable or readily available as IBM compt systems... and Yeah. Even though times have changed I still hate apple products.. they are ever so much more readily available but they are still overpriced technology that limits and locks how people can use their products..

In short apple is for a select group of people.. people with more money then common sense or people that aren't very technologically savy.. but I don't hate on people for useing apple stuff. I just personally think anything apple is a joke.. an expense one..