PDA

View Full Version : Why the PSP is not dead… yet

wraggster
September 8th, 2012, 10:26
via http://wololo.net/2012/09/05/why-the-psp-is-not-dead-yet/

I have been here in the scene for the last two years and I think that in that there was a “bussy” PSP Community. Right now, there is not that fuss but I think saying the PSP is dead is not right.

Firstly, the release of PRO-C with its cool online features (that Sony didn’t even try to give us because PSP Adhoc Party is not good enough), has opened a whole new world in the PSP gaming sector. Now, people are playing online and you can find up to 40-60 people connected at the same time in a day, which is not that bad considering it is not an official release by Sony and for that reason, people just do not try it. Also, Coldbird and Virtuos Flame have dedicated a lot of time on what, from my point of view, is the best PSP CFW for the unhackeable PSPs. The creation of Inferno and the PRO Online Client is what I think the PRO CFW needed to really show its full potential.

Then, as I talked in my last post, there are cool and fun Minis waiting for you to try them. For just a modic price you can get a really good game for your PSP, I mean, you have to get bored of Final Fantasy, Call of Duty, etc sometime. So, why don´t you try something more “arcade”, like Age of Zombies? Give them a chance, and do not think just because they are small they are going to be worse.