PDA

View Full Version : Euro PS3 launch details... soon

wraggster
January 12th, 2007, 19:41
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=155222)

A well-placed source - who wishes to remain anonymous - has informed CVG that an announcement from Sony on complete, concrete PS3 Euro launch details is "likely to go ahead at the end of January".

But the timing of the company's announcement is not yet etched in stone, they added. Fingers crossed though, eh?

Sony remains adamant that PS3 is on track for a March launch in Europe, pooh-poohing recent rumour suggesting that the console may suffer further delay, possibly to September.

Sony was unavailable for comment on the information given by our source at the time of writing.

Shrygue
January 12th, 2007, 19:46
Soon? How soon? I know I'm sounding impatient, but I would like to know now. I've been waiting ages when it will definately be released in Europe.

mavsman4457
January 12th, 2007, 20:28
Soon? How soon? I know I'm sounding impatient, but I would like to know now. I've been waiting ages when it will definately be released in Europe.

Hahaha, if you bothered to read the post you would have seen that it's late January. Silly boy.

Shrygue
January 12th, 2007, 20:34
The post said the release was likely to be at the end of January, it does not mean it will be.

Xiofire
January 12th, 2007, 22:16
The PS3 launch is just sounding more and more like the problematic PSP launch here in Europe.
I was getting excited that the PSP was gonna be released March "worldwide" ,Sony said, so i pre ordered one, hoping to get it for my birthday in April, but it was delayed till June, then July, then August, finally until it was realeased on September 1st, by which time, i had imported one from the US :D
I hope the same doesnt happen again...
-Xiofire

Emeriastone
January 12th, 2007, 22:29
Would be nice, no?