PDA

View Full Version : When done hacking: Wii Homebrew channel

linkenski
January 12th, 2007, 20:40
i know that a lot of coders are trying to hack into the Wii system right now... but when all done i can dream about a Wii homebrew channel... just like Wii shop channel... read all homebrew news 'bout wii and download all new homebrew software from this Wii-DCemu portal site. (please don't make a net loader for Wii shop channel:() well it's ur choice... but first you need more knowledge about Wii of course...

DPyro
January 12th, 2007, 21:31
That would be sweet :D Hope some kind of hack happens soon

Accordion
January 13th, 2007, 17:05
i have been thinking..[DANGER DANGER!!!]
even if Wii homebrew doesnt happen, it would be good to see some developers producing homebrew for the PC which is designed for use with the Wii remote.

although the console is the goal.

linkenski
January 15th, 2007, 13:56
yeah.... dunno but i'd better like homebrew for wii rather than pc homebrew supporting wii remote

8 bit wonder
January 16th, 2007, 08:47
i have been thinking..[DANGER DANGER!!!]
even if Wii homebrew doesnt happen, it would be good to see some developers producing homebrew for the PC which is designed for use with the Wii remote.

although the console is the goal.

GlovePie uses this. It can use your Wii Remote to emulate stuff on your PC like mice, keyboards, drumsticks, guitars...the list goes on.

Accordion
January 16th, 2007, 19:00
GlovePie uses this. It can use your Wii Remote to emulate stuff on your PC like mice, keyboards, drumsticks, guitars...the list goes on.

i know, thats why i said "designed for use with the wii remote"

Kaeruyaki
January 19th, 2007, 08:11
It looks like Wii homebrew is really going to take place right here ont he PC. The equipment is cheap enough, and the setup is easy enough.