PDA

View Full Version : Bringing Back the Homebrew Sites that Died - Also bringing back our uploads

wraggster
September 10th, 2012, 15:32
When you look around the Homebrew scene its littered with great sites that have disapeared and died, many have been hacked countless times like DCEvolution, the site itself was about helping people in the Dreamcast scene but obviously was an easy target. I personally want to bring back DCHomebrew but the person who hosted DCEmu all those years ago, Lev i think his name was, he also hosted DCEmulation told me he had no back up.

Is there a way to bring back sites from the Internet Archive, ive tried but one page at a time is just way too slow?

With the hacking of this site we lost a massive amount of downloads that were uploaded to the forums but not the ones uploaded to the sites, sadly theres no way apart from doing each one, one at a time we can bring them all back.

So anyone who wants a download reuploading, ill personally find it and sort it.

Request them here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forums/333-DCEmu-Bug-Reports-Forum

One good bit of news just in is that Martin has said yes to hosting DCEvolution :) now if we can contact them.

wraggster
September 10th, 2012, 15:33
Do not Hijack this thread please.