PDA

View Full Version : Wii Outdoors ?!

wraggster
January 13th, 2007, 16:43
via wiids (http://wiids.co.uk/2007/01/12/wii-outdoors/)

During a visit to London today, I was delighted to find this little beauty.. an outdoor Wii demo unit!

The unit itself consisted of a Wii, nice Samsung HDTV, Wii Sports, 2 Wii-remotes, and 2 guys in some very funky looking white Wii puffer-jackets. They seemed quite happy, and so did the little crowd of people who had gathered to witness the marvel that is Wii Sports.

I know that Nintendo is pumping a lot of cash into advertising, such as the 101 Wii TV adverts that you have probably seen if you watch anything on TV! I really liked the idea and possible gimic-factor of the outdoor Wii demo unit, and hope to see one closer to home very soon!

Screen Via Comments

Malksta
January 13th, 2007, 16:48
Its probably going to be stolen within It's first week :p

Demolition49
January 13th, 2007, 16:56
i dont think they leave a nice samsung hdtv and wii out in the middle of nowhere without somone there :P or im sur they pack it away.

Accordion
January 13th, 2007, 17:16
this funny...

on the instruction manual and safety precautions it clearly states it is not permitted for use outdoors due to the wireless tech and range, etc..

oops

Shilo
January 13th, 2007, 17:48
this funny...

on the instruction manual and safety precautions it clearly states it is not permitted for use outdoors due to the wireless tech and range, etc..

oops

I guess Nintendo doesn't read their own manuals

Frostyboy1
January 13th, 2007, 18:38
Putting a wii outside in london, Somebody is over trusting the london people!!!

Miria
January 14th, 2007, 03:33
Lets see how long it takes till it disappears. LoL