PDA

View Full Version : PSP Password Retriever v0.2

Vega
January 13th, 2007, 22:08
new release via xmOD (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-update-psp-password-retriever-v02-first-lua-flash-exploit-89855.html)

We've all forgotten our passwords to some random email account, or locker, or safe, or...the list goes on and on. And while we can't blame password protectors for doing their job well (heck we've seen enough PSP thefts, yes?), this also entails the hassles of retrieving your password in cases when you've forgotten them.

Now, thanks to xmOD, we can easily retrieve our passwords by using his nifty app, PSP Password Retriever. So no longer do you have to restore the default settings of your PSP just to reset the password, just use this app and voila, thy password shall reveal itself. To install, just follow these steps:

* Install PSP Pass Retriever by copying the 2 folders to GAME or GAME150, whichever is your 1.50 homebrew folder.
* Execute PSP Pass Retriever from the XMB and press X after reading the notice.
* The PSP's password will be displayed in front of you!

And in case you're wondering, xmOD assures us that there is NO way that his app can brick your PSP. So go on, just click on the download link and you're all set

Download and give feedback via Comments

mavsman4457
January 13th, 2007, 23:32
Wouldn't this be defeating the point of having a password in the first place? Nice app though.

Drunken
January 14th, 2007, 01:06
*confused* whats the point of this. this is what im getting. sum1 jacks ur psp has a password is useless and they use this YAYY person who stole ur psp has ur password. isnt that great? ^.^

g00gy
January 14th, 2007, 01:25
thank you so much i really needed this.

yaustar
January 14th, 2007, 02:26
The only slight fault with this app is that it reads the flash 60 times a second until you turn it off.

mnuhaily22
January 14th, 2007, 08:32
Nice app, I always forget my passwords, just a little advice, don't keep it on your PSP, just put it on when you need it, or else that would defeat the point of having a password ;).