PDA

View Full Version : You know..

shadowprophet
September 15th, 2012, 05:59
I usually think about every move I make tactically.. imagining every possible outcome and ever angle before making a decision..

The more I think about my actions with the dcemu revival. I regret some of my decisions.. even though I sought out to contact wraggster for purely diplomatic reasons. It pissed me off that he would not reply in response to some questions I had about the current state of affairs at dcemu.

In doing this think I did as I always do. Took thinks to am extreme...
I said a few personal things I think about the man. That really came off like I was attacking him and his character.. when the truth is. On a personal level wraggster has never been anything but good to me...

I think I wanted somebody to blame for dcemus condition...

I love this place.. wraggster knows that.. I know wraggs loves dcemu too...

There is a lot about the revival I wish I had handeled differently..

Mostly the negative Shit I said about wraggster... those people that do know him know he is stubborn.. but he does know his job Well..
He will be a great admin to a great new dcemu when it relaunches

Shrygue
September 15th, 2012, 13:18
Well I've noticed that old Martin has come by. Don't know what stuff is going to be fixed though. Plus I still want those annoying RSS bots to be removed and a number of forums merged/removed - index page is way too big.

PS - SP you've totally disabled your PM inbox, been trying to reach you that way. Maybe restrict it to mods and admins if you're worried about spam hitting it. Check in settings.

Martin
September 15th, 2012, 13:32
Yeah I'm here. :)

Let's start with a bit of restructuring. We still have a lot of knowledgable people hanging around and I see no reason why we can't make it work again. I'll take all your input into consideration and although wraggster is the main man here I'll gladly help out improving things.

shadowprophet
September 15th, 2012, 17:47
Actually I'm not quite sure what's going on with my pm inbox. I use taptalk mostly.. I will log into the main site to fiddle with my settings to see if something has changed. Should be fixed by the time you read this

I knew there where still enough greats around to pull this revival off..

Quzar is still missing .. but mostly I'm seeing a positive active dcemu .. things are certainly on the road to recovery

shadowprophet
September 15th, 2012, 18:09
I'll be Damned .. it surely was disabled .. okay I think its fixed now.

Kaiser
September 18th, 2012, 05:21
I'll see if I can find quzar. Wish me luck. ;)

Positive things to come methinks.

Shrygue
September 18th, 2012, 19:15
One hopes, let's raise glasses to that!

http://www.edenproject.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/drinking-traditions-christmas.jpg

shadowprophet
September 27th, 2012, 16:57
Sorry I haven't been around lately, life has thrown a curve ball at me..

Divorce, Legal issues, new home,

The world is spinning right now... I will return when some kind of normality settles to my life guys

Martin
September 27th, 2012, 19:14
Sorry I haven't been around lately, life has thrown a curve ball at me..

Divorce, Legal issues, new home,

The world is spinning right now... I will return when some kind of normality settles to my life guys

Damn that sucks. I'm hoping things will settle for you soon. Take care!

shadowprophet
September 27th, 2012, 19:43
It'll be all groovy. Life has its ups and downs, its times like these when people break.. when people break they find their true selves ..
When I broke I found an incredibly strong person was what was left..

To many single women too many open doors to worry about where life goes from here.

Shadows always land on their feet..

Shrygue
September 28th, 2012, 16:31
Rah, I thought all was well but a reversal has happened. Well when you're ready to come back after things have settled, we'll be waiting for you. Good luck!

shadowprophet
September 28th, 2012, 23:06
Don't worry shry, its a down time..

But in all honesty I could do better then my ex anyway, I did love her but that was just cause she was so needy..

The real truth is. I'm just to damned good looking to have that bad of a life ... things will settle down someone else will find me, I've never really had to look for ppl too hard..

My only real concern is my new place I'm moving into is pretty big.. I don't like being by myself pretty much at all.. so untill someone does find me the empty place is gonna bother me.. but whatever .. my hurt is nothing compared to how my ex will feel when I do get with somebody .. I know that woman she doesn't know the meaning of let go... so I'm gonna have fun with this..

That bitch is gonna hurt for ever time she backstabbed me..

Shrygue
September 29th, 2012, 21:27
They all come to you huh? LOL! But I guess that makes things a bit easier. Also, silence is golden in my opinion. However at least you'll have lots of space spare and ready when you find the next one to join up with!