PDA

View Full Version : Mad Catz readying its own Wiimote / nunchuck?

wraggster
January 14th, 2007, 22:21
via engadget (http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/14/mad-catz-readying-its-own-wiimote-nunchuck/)

If you've managed to secure yourself a Nintendo Wii, and have managed to stay relatively safe while playing, you still might be leading a fruitless search to find yourself a few extra Wiimotes. Oddly enough, some parts of the country are still facing Wiimote shortages, while locales like the Nintendo World store in NYC has just under a gazillion or so. Nevertheless, it looks like Mad Catz just might readying a rescue effort, as a cameraphone-packin' Wal-Mart employee happened to snap a few pics of what appears (fairly clearly) to be a third-party Wiimote / nunchuck combo. Of course, we've no way of verifying Mad Catz's plans, nor any way to tell if these shots foretell the future, but this definitely wouldn't mark the first time a Mad Catz peripheral got leaked way before its supposed release date.

Jonesyxxiv
January 14th, 2007, 22:42
hmmm interesting it looks all curvy

woods05
January 15th, 2007, 06:03
I wouldn't buy one

First party stuff seems more reliable.

Shilo
January 15th, 2007, 16:45
It's kinda ugly

sonikku88
January 15th, 2007, 18:04
As long as it's cheap, I'll get one. Mad Catz stuff is normally cheap.

Kramer
January 15th, 2007, 18:09
Id buy one or two for mates and siblings to use so I dont have to worry about them destroying my proper Wiimotes, but other than that they look stupid and are probably reall dodgy.