PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Wii Virtual Console Games

wraggster
January 14th, 2007, 22:29
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/virtual-console/upcoming-wii-virtual-console-games-228627.php)

IGN has posted a list of upcoming games for the Wii, including Virtual Console titles. If this list is accurate, there's some really good titles coming out in the next three weeks of January including:

Metroid
Super Mario World
Kirby's Adventure
Punch-Out
Kid Icarus
Duck Hunt
Comix Zone
Streets of Rage
They also list some titles that are scheduled to come out sometime TBA in 2007 like Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I stress that these are NOT official Nintendo lists, but merely the games that IGN has posted to their site. Whether or not these all come to pass remains to be seen, but it certainly gives a lot to look forward to.

Shilo
January 15th, 2007, 03:37
I really need Wi-Fi, because with good games like this coming out I'll be going to my cousin's house everyweek!

shadowprophet
January 15th, 2007, 04:13
I really hope metroid kid icarus and punchout come out on tomorrows releases :thumbup:

And shilo When you do go wireless, I want you on my list. Pm me about it sometime if ya wanna :)

directive0
January 15th, 2007, 14:44
DUCKHUNT??? I'm intrigued!!!

Zaitmi
January 15th, 2007, 19:34
Duck Hunt! You must use the Wii remote right? That's awesome. Super Mario World should be out soon hopefully.