PDA

View Full Version : My UAE v0.3

wraggster
April 5th, 2005, 18:15
Metaview has updated his Amiga emulator for the Tapwave Zodiac and pocket pcs, the emulator also has a name change to avoid the confusion with 2 emulators with nearly the same name :P

Heres whats new:

<BLOCKQUOTE>I'm kind of happy with this release, it runs on my T3 as well as on my Zodiac. I think, I've fixed another issue in yoyo's starter, it may run on a Treo650 now, but who knows. You can now configure the keys, the joystick emulation is almost working (north vs. south is playable, but still a bit jerky). I made some new icons, but they look horrible. If someone has something better, please email me (But I fear the Amiga Logo is copyrighted). I wasn't able yet to boot up a workbench, but maybe my adf's are crap. Use "Portrait" for Tungsten T3, the screen rotation necessary for landscape mode on T3 isn't supported yet (but will come, definately). As in ZDoomZ etc. Whenever you see a white button in the middle of the screen, tap with the stylus on the screen, it's for debugging.</BLOCKQUOTE>

Download MyUAE <a href="http://ngage.dcemu.co.uk/palmuae.shtml" target="_blank" >Here</a>.