PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Creator Cater

pt9087
January 14th, 2007, 23:31
Cater182 is a graphics designer for CGraphics designs, he can make your Avatar look amazing, with the decorative colors and even put in your display name in there.

With a small donation to help his future he will personally make a design for you. Just email him or instant message him and you could have your very own Avatar. :thumbup:

[email protected]

If you are emailing make sure put down your details or a contact info.

This design is taken from a picture of a car... Edited the whole front of the body take a look for yourself.

S34MU5
January 14th, 2007, 23:56
Ill make sig or avatars for free!

just PM me,

you know im better

pt9087
January 15th, 2007, 00:07
You always have to be better dont you. haha, always. do you work for a Grphics company... errm NO.

Malksta
January 15th, 2007, 00:13
You always have to be better dont you. haha, always. do you work for a Grphics company... errm NO.
Show us a few of your friends work ;)

(Dont start fighting with seamus)
(S34MU5, dont be an asshole, your not that good of a designer )

pt9087
January 15th, 2007, 00:37
S34mu5: Thats not funny trying to get into my account i got sent an email with your i.p... this means be carefull what u do.

I will put an attach on this post

ACID
January 15th, 2007, 07:46

No offence man but just because somebody works at a graffic company doesnt make them better. Plus theres a lot of people in this site that will do sigs for others for the price of nothing. Now thats cheap.