PDA

View Full Version : Popfront 1.3 makes babies smile. Really, it does. Doubting me kills babies.

Smiths
January 15th, 2007, 01:00
*UPDATED: Includes a Thooperior Popthation Ethecutable, not from moi!

2 updates in a day. Who says Sundays aren't good for playing with Regular Expressions in order to keep a function in?

Smiths' Popstation Frontend v1.3.0.0.0.0.0.0.1
------------------------------------
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/gbatools/popfront.v1.3.zip
------------------------------------
v1.3
+ Just for giggles, played with RegExp hunting to get the "Fetch ID" thing working again
- Can now do the modifying of existing EBOOTs again
- Know there's a pause from selecting the file to it finding the Title / Disc ID
+ Ya know, rck from MaxConsole made an awesome popstation.exe that does all the CDDA/GameID fixing you need
- So full credit to him, just including his popstation.exe now

Again, modified popstation.exe is included.
No keys/base because -- OH MY GOD -- they's ILLEGAL.

Any site hosting GUIs with those files is violating copyrights, FYI.

Look... this guy's on his side: :rofl:

carlitx
January 15th, 2007, 01:15
haha nice closing dude real smooth

Vega
January 15th, 2007, 01:43
heh, yea, what a twisted sense of humor Smiths possesses!

What would make this perfect (for me anyways) would be some PAL > NTSC conversion included, saves having to use another program ater I rip my game. But still, great stuff Smiths!

juggaleaux
January 15th, 2007, 03:25
die spam die

EDIT: hm, the spam disappeared, now my post just looks stupid. :P

Emeriastone
January 15th, 2007, 06:07
OMG, I don't want babies to die!

Kill spam instead!

DarthPaul
January 15th, 2007, 07:07
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I NEED HELP URGENTLY!!! I BRICKED MY PSP!! IT'S A 3.03 OE-B! I WAS AT THE RECOVERY AND I FLASHED THE "systemctrl.prx(1.50)" AND AFTER THAT THE PSP ISN'T WORKING!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

jak66
January 15th, 2007, 07:37
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I NEED HELP URGENTLY!!! I BRICKED MY PSP!! IT'S A 3.03 OE-B! I WAS AT THE RECOVERY AND I FLASHED THE "systemctrl.prx(1.50)" AND AFTER THAT THE PSP ISN'T WORKING!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

If you can still access recovery flash this to systemctrl.prx(1.50)

thx 4 the gui smiths

Emeriastone
January 15th, 2007, 08:03
Either that or use the "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP" option.

And don't post off topic please.

DarthPaul
January 15th, 2007, 08:24
sorry... i didnt know anywhere else to post,and THANKS a lot for the help,i tried all of that,but nothing... i fixed the problem,what i did .. went back to 1.50(it feels cool being on 1.50 again),and now updating to 3.03 again. thanks again.

hey and about the GUI ...whats that of "Can now do the modifying of existing EBOOT.."?

darkelfv
January 15th, 2007, 10:52
Thanks for the front end update.
It does work for compression.

I re ripped a game with cdda audio tracks. Tried it with your version of popstation. Cdda did not come through and still is not playing.

I tried someone elses version of cdda audio popstation.exe by tinnus, this loaded the ccd file however running in 3.03 oe b it gives a error and can not even run.

Has anyone got cdda audio to work with this new front end and modified popstation.exe?
I suppose im still excited just by the fact i can play my old ps1 games on my psp. so not too big of a deal. Music would be nice though.

Thanks all. Such a wonderful time we live in.

Smiths
January 15th, 2007, 14:19
yeah cdda is untested by me, i just took the source from the initial cdda release and threw it in popstation.exe.

there's a more updated popstation.exe with CDDA i have to check out and merge in i guess.

I don't have any CDDA games to test, honestly.
Still, i'll take a look.

and the look says for some reason it's not compiling with the CDDA stuff, despite the source having it. looking into compiler again :)

Pal -> NTSC i remember there being somewhere that had all the hex that needs to be modified... now i lost that URL :)

jetf22raptor
January 15th, 2007, 15:05
Nice Work Keep Up The Good Work ............:thumbup:

Smiths
January 15th, 2007, 17:09
okay, updated zip to have rck's popstation.exe
i didn't realize he eliminated the "SLUS" check as well.
So just use his :)

darkelfv
January 15th, 2007, 21:17
Wow quick update, your da man, Im testing this out now. Thanks alot.

Question what is the SLUS check? i been using names like DKST94401 and stuff to ident my games better. I noticed tinnus popstation i had to use SCUS or it wouldnt work.

Sweet, i tested on dark stone, and it works great, bringing more life to this already awesome game. Thanks Tons Music is here.
Btw this is the only working cdda audio popstation for 3.03 oe b that i have found. So props go to you!! And credit to the guy who made cdda possible Thanks all. This is a great scene.

Vega
January 15th, 2007, 21:25
Good work Smiths and thanks a million.