PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tactics: Lion's War

wraggster
January 16th, 2007, 00:39
via PSPvault (http://www.psp-vault.com/Article824.psp)

New information has been revealed about the upcoming Final Fantasy Tactics: Lion's War. Balthier, who was also in Final Fantasy XII, will be making a cameo in the game. His role in the game is described (roughly translated by me):
"A liberated man and well-known heretic. Using his abundant knowledge and abilities as an engineer, he seeks the treasures of Glabados. He makes contact with Ramza, who is searching for the Zodiac Stones and Alma." Balthier shares a last name with Mustadio and Besrodio Bunanza, so things could get quite interesting.

Cap'n 1time
January 16th, 2007, 00:40
Ah! one of the final fantasy games that actually might interest me!

shadowprophet
January 16th, 2007, 05:49
Im so getting this one :thumbup:

azidahaka
January 16th, 2007, 11:50
i fera it won't be released in USA or europe, like suikoden 1+2... let's see and hope for the best and some 2 players Vs features!

Cap'n 1time
January 16th, 2007, 19:15
i fera it won't be released in USA or europe, like suikoden 1+2... let's see and hope for the best and some 2 players Vs features!

Indeed. As for 2player vs options I agree. I did not like how FFT Advance executed its multi player option. Maybe with the improvement of wireless play and a massively powerful console the developers will spend more time on the multi player aspects of the game.

foxzoner
January 16th, 2007, 21:35
Oh yeah! Final fantasy tactics is gonna rock in the PSP!!!

Shrygue
January 16th, 2007, 21:43
This game sounds great, I really want to get this when it eventually comes out in Europe.

jezzick
January 17th, 2007, 01:10
So he like replaces mustadio?