PDA

View Full Version : UMD Dumper Ultimate Edition

wraggster
September 24th, 2012, 12:51
Umd Dumper Ultimate Edition is the latest PSP Homebrew application to be made available to the PlayStation Homebrew community . This cool UMD dump was released not too long ago for users who are looking for a pretty stable UMD Dumper that is compatible with the latest PSP Custom Firmware . UMD Dumper Ultimate Edition was tested on the latest PSP CFW PRO-C firmware 6.60 , So feel free to download it below if you are looking for a safe and stable UMD dumper for your PSP System for all your Dumpings of UMD .
I would like to introduce you to my new version of my UMD Dumper!
And yes you’re aware! : D I love working on UMD Dumper, because it is simple, it is very useful, especially it often makes very large services! So tonight, I just meter my work online through that I liked that I like and I will always cherish! Gen community!
Go up to the finished speaking screenshots not very good, because I stupidly broke my screen so RemoteJoy in my psp3004 with 6.20 PRO-C Blue!
Here is the famous menu that gives access to the Dumper function. Let me explain, I took first two on this menu screen is the main menu.
You send on the top left of the screen. Send you there to write No “Possibility Dump” and “Presence UMD!”
I explain why and how! So why, just as I start my application just to test it so I said well without CD, and therefore the application and asser inteligente and therefore tells you if a UMD and now it is present it will display ” Yes “otherwise it will show” No “here is the first explanation!
Second explanation can function Dump!
So here’s what I have to push that little meter + very simple, just to have a little more life to the program, then bah simply indicated whether it is possible to copy your CDs onto your Memory Stick! Calculation program disk size and remaining space on your Memory Stick before you dump the lancer.
We will now see the effect of the removal program with a CD that is used, “GTA: Liberty City Storie!”

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments