PDA

View Full Version : Konami apologizes for MGS shortage

wraggster
January 16th, 2007, 21:27
Via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/01/16/konami-apologizes-for-mgs-shortage/)

Japan loves monsters and they love spies. The PSP-exclusive Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is sold out everywhere in Japan and Konami is struggling to get copies to stores. Will the upcoming enhanced European release meet the same success? Or will it stay on store shelves as in America?

Makaveli777
January 16th, 2007, 22:37
Well they should start importing from America then lol.

Zephyroth_drgs
January 16th, 2007, 23:57
Well they should start importing from America then lol.

lol... sure thing:D

sotyrulz
January 17th, 2007, 00:33
im surprised its staying on shelves in america, i bought it as soon as i possibly could, and played it in increments and beat in in about 3-4 days, my guess is there just arent enough mgs fans, been playing since PSX myself, i beat about half of the firmst metal gear for msx, but otherwise, i didnt beat the first 2 metal gears. just metal gear solids 1,2,3,PO,and hopefully 4 XD

felonyr301
January 17th, 2007, 03:10
no it's because many and i mean many have already downloaded the game illegally and its very easy to find of course that's why it hasn't been sold alot over here.

shadowprophet
January 17th, 2007, 07:20
localy I cant find it anywhere.
And believe me ive been looking :(

Baboon
January 17th, 2007, 08:34
I'm not surprised its sold out in Japan, this really is a quality PSP game.

I'm sure when this gets an official UK release it will do just as well over here.... I'm just too impatient to wait for official $ony Europe releases (why we must wait soooo much longer than the rest of the world??), so importing is the way to go. :)