PDA

View Full Version : Cinematic Trailer released for Plague Inc.

wraggster
September 26th, 2012, 23:50
A special cinematic trailer has just been released for global hit game - Plague Inc. It tells the story of a scientist desperately battling to save the world by developing a cure for a plague which threatens the human race.

Watch it here :
http://youtu.be/yAohn_n0hyg

"Plague Inc. has been one of the most significant mobile game success stories of 2012 and I owe it all to the players who are recommending it to their friends" said James Vaughan, founder and CEO of Ndemic Creations "this trailer lets me say thank you to everyone. It enhances the narrative and atmosphere of the game as well as being very cool to watch!"

The high quality trailer was a strong collaborative effort between Ndemic Creations and Miniclip - the Android publisher of Plague Inc. The scientist is voiced by actor Elias Toufexis who has voiced a number of major AAA videogame titles.

Ndemic Creations also confirmed that Plague Inc. will be released for Android on October 4th with Miniclip.

"I can't wait for everyone to enjoy it on Android - millions will be infected" said James "Now that the android version is ready, I am working hard to add even more to the game in future updates (Genetic Modification and Zombies!)"