PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Moon: Innocent Life Screenshots

wraggster
January 16th, 2007, 22:25
Some new screenshots have been released for the game Harvest Moon: Innocent Life !.

Check them out via comments

falcon212
January 16th, 2007, 22:58
quite neat the graphic... :)

Veskgar
January 16th, 2007, 23:12
Finally an English version is soon to be released.

psp411
January 16th, 2007, 23:16
YYEEEAAAA!!!! FINALLY HARVEST MOON!!!!
even tho i havnt beaten ma gamecube's version (havnt even got married in it n i've had da game for 2 yrs now lmao) itsall gud :D :cool:

g00gy
January 16th, 2007, 23:45
YAY harvest moon i love HV games :D. i love the graphics on those screen shots :)

anthonywales
January 16th, 2007, 23:47
So when is it coming out??

metalspector
January 16th, 2007, 23:52
... it's a game for psp gay gamers... no wander the psp is not selling games since they do games for a minority (no offense gay people, I don't discriminate against you people, but for games to sell they should be directed for a more general audience like GTA games).

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
January 17th, 2007, 00:05
... it's a game for psp gay gamers... no wander the psp is not selling games since they do games for a minority (no offense gay people, I don't discriminate against you people, but for games to sell they should be directed for a more general audience like GTA games).

:mad: what gives you the righ to call people that like harvest moon gay?:mad:

Emeriastone
January 17th, 2007, 00:16

You need to keep comments like that to yourself.

Yobumtin
January 17th, 2007, 01:00

I'm glad this guy is banned. People like this don't belong in this community. :cool:

PT9087*2
January 17th, 2007, 01:15

Belive it or not i actually think this guy is right. but i also like the screen shots!"£$$%^&.

KuLeD00d
January 17th, 2007, 01:39
Just out of curiousity... is this a homebrew or official?

g00gy
January 17th, 2007, 02:30

Well in regards to the amount of stupidity you demonstrated . did you think of the DS that has animal crossing, nintendogs and other non violent material that flies off the shelves with monstrous software sales.

You have to realize not all games have to be violent with bullets flying everywhere on the screen while the player continues to decapitate other charecters. people sometimes wanna take it easy with cute charecters and this is something the psp has been missing.

as soon as one beutifully designed sim is created on the psp you flame it and dont give it a chance. we dont want n00bz like you here.

Veskgar
January 17th, 2007, 03:14
For PSP games to sell they should be directed for a more general audience like GTA games

Actually, the PSP is selling LESS games for that very reason. A lot of games are more of the same, ports, and toned down versions of console games. So by trying to please the "general audience" we get garbage games like Gangs of London.

So be quiet and go play some 50 Cent Bulletproof! Because, you know, that game is more masculine. Who cares if a game sucks. As long as there is no cartoonish graphics right?

Some people are just so sad.... :(

g00gy
January 17th, 2007, 04:08
As long as there is no cartoonish graphics right?

well said veskgar.
i love pixels and sometimes pixels make a much better game then polygons can.

Shadowblind
January 17th, 2007, 04:10
Innocent Life...they aren't even trying to come up with good names anymore, are they? Still, the game looks very nice.

samthegreat68
January 17th, 2007, 04:33
i get too impatient when i play games like this and end up quitting.. but my little brothers rock at animal crossing so this may be up their alley

ArchAngel
January 17th, 2007, 15:05
Harvest Moon has to be one of the most original titles ever to hit the market.

Lets be honest.

What other game can compare to Harvest Moons style of gameplay?

ATM I have on my PSP

Harvest moon for GBA, GBC, and PSX, and I never tire of playing it because of the simple fact that every time you play it, it feels like a new game.

Anyone curious about these games should consider it, and I dont mean play 2 minutes into it and put it down. You dont just jump into these games. You dedicate a little work into it and feel the accomplishment.

The King
January 17th, 2007, 16:13
Harvest Moon has to be one of the most original titles ever to hit the market.

Lets be honest.

What other game can compare to Harvest Moons style of gameplay?

ATM I have on my PSP

Harvest moon for GBA, GBC, and PSX, and I never tire of playing it because of the simple fact that every time you play it, it feels like a new game.

Anyone curious about these games should consider it, and I dont mean play 2 minutes into it and put it down. You dont just jump into these games. You dedicate a little work into it and feel the accomplishment.
yea but u forgot the one for snes thats the one that got me hoked on this tipe of games

NeoXCS
January 17th, 2007, 20:30
Harvest Moon has always been one of my favorite games. It became that was mostly after I started playing Back to Nature for the PSX. I've been hooked ever since. This will be a must have for my PSP collection! :)

BrooksyX
January 17th, 2007, 21:59
looks good, might be worth trying out. I have always been a fan of the harvest moon series.

mrmyster
June 3rd, 2008, 06:16
Tu cherches une aide ou une solution pour le jeu
Harvest Moon Innocent Life alors c'est ici ^^

http://harvest-moon.aforumfree.com

Enregistre toi et accède à notre forum inédit
avec mapping complet et astuces à la clef avec un
interface ludique et graphique. Une vraie communauté
de passionnés de jeux psp vous attend.