PDA

View Full Version : Trying to buy a PSP

Weirdo109
January 18th, 2007, 15:55
Tried to order a 1.5 PSP from Divineo.cn but got an email stating they cannot ship out of Asia.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a reliable retailer that stock firmware moddable new consoles at a price similar to Divineo.

Thanks

mikebeaver
January 18th, 2007, 19:18
i know that "The_Ultimate_Eggman" said he wanted to sell his PSP, if you search this site you may find a way to contact him, Im sorry but its impollite to just hand out peoples e-mail on a forum.
if I see him I will ask for you if he still has it, and a price.

Gizmo356
January 18th, 2007, 19:31
Or just go to a local game store...and see if they have any

Weirdo109
January 19th, 2007, 08:08
Thanks mike, will have a look for the eggman

BelmontSlayer
January 19th, 2007, 11:50
Thanks mike, will have a look for the eggman

Here's his member page, if you want to PM him:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=8249

iniquitous_beast
January 19th, 2007, 15:31
SuccessHK has recently offered 1.50 downgraded psps. The thread should still be findable in the forums. You can also check ebay.

Or, look up a guide for determining firmware by looking at the psp box. With that knowledge in hand, head off to a place that doesn't sell its psps very quickly. You find a downgradeable one there.

Used game stores might also have a downgradeable one. The benefit there is that you might be able to test the console before buying. Good Luck.

SSaxdude
January 19th, 2007, 16:08
I went to Gamestop to buy a downgradeable PSP for somebody I knew, I went to 2 stores and found 4 downgradeable non TA-082 PSPs. That was just from the used PSPs, I didn't even look at the new ones, but I'm sure they must have had a new downgradeable one.