PDA

View Full Version : Diddy Kong DS course editor screens

wraggster
January 18th, 2007, 21:18
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=155761)

Rare needs to stop teasing us with the drip-fed screenshots of the awesome-looking Diddy Kong Racing DS, and get it out the door.

These fresh images show, for the first time, the brand new course editor which, by the looks of it, will allow you to draw a course on the touch screen.

It's great to see some of the other worlds in full swing, further confirming how great the game is going to look on the small screens.

DKRDS is not due out here until late 2007, but never mind that because it hits the US on February 5 and, as you may already know, there's no region locking on DS. Yes, you need to get on the import bandwagon.

SCreens Via Comments

kcajblue
January 18th, 2007, 21:27
being able to draw a course is gonna be awesome.

homebrew1973
January 18th, 2007, 22:19
I loved playing this when it was delivered on release day for the N64 and I`m almost certainly going to enjoy it on the DS when it`s out here (march according to Play but time will tell).

Adrenalin
January 19th, 2007, 04:38
I can't wait!

canvasch
January 19th, 2007, 06:28
i am getting this game the day it comes out!
this game is going to be awesome i love the n64 version.. the loss of banjo and conker was a let down... but the create-a-map editor makes up for it!

giangrant19
January 31st, 2007, 00:02
i posted the date but that was stupid and redundant sry for post :(

canvasch
January 31st, 2007, 08:10
well i allready beat this game.. it's pretty fun... the map builder is pretty cool also :P
be sure to pick up this game when it's officially released everyone!