PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo to announce mystery sequel soon

wraggster
January 18th, 2007, 22:21
via gonintendo (http://gonintendo.com/?p=11850)

Okay guys, here’s your big story to discuss as I head to bed. The latest issue of Nintendo Dream states that the sequel to a famous series is going to be announced soon. I picked the story up from Gamefront, which has it listed in their Wii section. The magazine gives absolutely no info on what the game may be. Hell, the game might not even be from Nintendo for all we know (but I’ll bet that it is). I’ll take a few guesses before I leave the fun to you guys.

Pikmin
Nintendogs
Kid Icarus
Startropics

UPDATE - Thought I would add the Google translation for you guys.

Nintendo Dream: “Successor of famous series is soon revealed” 18.01.07 - Japanese Nintendo Dream it announces in its newest expenditure that soon the successor of a famous series is revealed. With details the magazine holds back itself.

Shrygue
January 18th, 2007, 22:28
I can't wait to hear what the mystery sequel is going to be.

lexluthor
January 18th, 2007, 23:55
Kid Icarus for sure! Pikmen already has a sequel and Nintendogs wont work without the mic.

That would be freekin awesome!

snkrock25
January 19th, 2007, 04:06
umm how about the official announcement to that legend of zelda game that they've had in development for over a year? :)

sonikku88
January 21st, 2007, 19:44
C'moooooon, F-Zero!

Or StarFox.

Pikmin
Nintendogs
Kid Icarus
Startropics

I doubt it would be any of these because it says "SERIES". I don't know about Startropics, but I wouldn't concider any of these games to be a part of a series. Pikmin has one sequal, Nintendogs was the same game four times, and there was only one Kid Icarus game.

Plus, the person says it might not be a game from a Nintendo series. It could be a new Metal Gear Solid, for all we know. Here's hoping. XD