PDA

View Full Version : Makaron WIP

wraggster
January 18th, 2007, 22:38
News via Elation (http://www.e-lation.net/site/index.php)

A new Sega Dreamcast Emulator called Makaron has appeared, heres some WIP News.

It imitated me to lay paw on very interesting stuffs:) Spore this it is, of couple hours impounded me oneself revisal - I will have employment on any time.
Interim I decided you somewhat to tease and to insert a few samples from the employ newly of conquered knowledge in practice.

Screens Via Comments

Shrygue
January 18th, 2007, 22:40
Now this is good hear...

BrooksyX
January 18th, 2007, 22:46
This great news, I really want a full speed DC emulator.

JKKDARK
January 18th, 2007, 22:47
Oh it's nice. Makaron, NullDC, Demul.. now we will see various Dreamcast emulators. I hope Makaron can run homebrew games and emulators :)

fackue
January 19th, 2007, 06:25
I hate to say it but people really have put DEMUL down but the truth is it's way more compatible then Chankast and it's speed is very acceptable. With that said it's always nice to see new DC emulators released or not; of course released is nice. On a final note they have some tough competitors ;).

Cap'n 1time
January 19th, 2007, 07:21
I hate to say it but people really have put DEMUL down but the truth is it's way more compatible then Chankast and it's speed is very acceptable. With that said it's always nice to see new DC emulators released or not; of course released is nice. On a final note they have some tough competitors ;).

yes, but will it be able to stand up to the mighty nullDC!? (if zezu and drkIIrazi ever release it).

fackue
January 19th, 2007, 18:46
yes, but will it be able to stand up to the mighty nullDC!? (if zezu and drkIIrazi ever release it).
I get the feeling you say "mighty" only because drkIIrazi and ZeZu are friends of DCEmu UK. What makes you say it's "mighty"? Chances are you were given a beta version; explain the reason why you say nullDC is mighty. It's not even released yet!

Cap'n 1time
January 19th, 2007, 21:10
I get the feeling you say "mighty" only because drkIIrazi and ZeZu are friends of DCEmu UK. What makes you say it's "mighty"? Chances are you were given a beta version; explain the reason why you say nullDC is mighty. It's not even released yet!

I dont have the beta, though I know some lucky people who do that are very satisfied with it. It's supposed to have very good support and blazing speed. No idea what the minimum requirements are though, as everyone I ask seems to have crazy gaming hardware these days.

Your are right though.. I mostly just said that because I'm quite fond of drkiirazi... (but personally zezu scares me). I'm not sure if the beta testers are supposed to give details to the public yet, so I wont mention who they are, or specifically what they report. Sorry for the confusion :). I am not trying to downplay the other modern DC emulators (though i thought some of the comments by the dcemul team were a little silly) and i hope it didnt seem that way.

JKKDARK
January 19th, 2007, 21:19
I think they have already enough betatesters. There are 2 betatesters from ngemu. In the last week they posted pictures running games with full speed (they need to use frame limit).

http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-forum/84101-nulldc-teaser-shots.html

BrooksyX
January 19th, 2007, 22:30
I just wish they would release a public beta of nullDC, its sounds like it is running very well. They don't have to make it perfect on its first release.

SSaxdude
January 19th, 2007, 23:00
Me wants very much.

Nemo2006X
January 20th, 2007, 04:16
Me wants very much.

I'd like to see this too!