PDA

View Full Version : They mean it this time: flOw is coming in February

wraggster
January 19th, 2007, 00:17
via ps3fanboy (http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/01/18/they-mean-it-this-time-flow-is-coming-in-february/)

We nearly had an ice storm in Athens. It got very cold, very fast. In fact, some of us living here have windows that aren't built right, so they don't close all the way... making their room incredibly frigid and they're having trouble typing posts with fingers that are as pliable as a crowbar. That aside, no snow. Which is sad, but completely irrelevant to the news at hand.

Yeah, we've also been waiting around the PS-Store, looking for flOw, since we were told it was coming out. Seems we didn't get the memo that the game was delayed another month. Yep, the game is now due out at the end of February. Sony representatives said this about the release: "We'll be posting a trailer at the end of this month [January] / beginning of next. As for the game itself, we'll be releasing near the end of February." So, that's like, what, February 30th? Teehee, teehee... if you thought I was serious, come on. Come. On.

VFerg
January 19th, 2007, 02:50
Yea I was really looking forward to playing this game the day I heard it was comming out... That day came and went and I was left wondering what the hell happened for the last few weeks. Good to hear that at least theres a date.